** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

15 July Mlb

We'll do something special today . Chicago White sox vs New york Yankees Reckon this to be a game full of hits . Bet365 have this game bet in running . I'll be doing over 2 hits from innings 1 to innings 9 . 1 unit stake for each inning . Lets see how i do tonight on this . 1st inning over 2 hits @2.20 Total hits = 1 :( 2nd inning over 2 hits @2.30 Total hits = 0 :( Horrible inning ! 3rd inning over 2 hits @2.50 Total hits = 4 hits :) 4th inning over 2 hits @2.2 Total hits = 5 hits :) 5th inning over 2 hits @2.4 Total hits = 5 hits :) 6th inning over 2 hits @2.2 Total hits = 4 hits :) 7th inning over 2 hits @2.3 Total hits = 3 hits :) 8th inning No play 9th inning No play Will stop if the 3rd inning don't get more than 2 hits . Total staked 7 points . Returned 9.6 points Profit 2.6 Points :nana :nana

Re: 15 July Mlb newbie you may find hillis better for the inning runs etc especially when the game is live in thw UK....To pick exact amount of runs is hard...hills give you options for a side to win or draw or totals of over 0.5 or under in a inning.....

Re: 15 July Mlb okie dokie hoping for a bit of good luck.... First game is Atlanta v San Digo over 7.5 Atlanta is 9-1 over in July and san diego 9-0 after scoring 8+ runs BB games. Mets v cubs. Two very good pitchers here in the shape of Glavine and Zambrano but I have to go with the form team and thats glavine and the mets. Mets 9-1 Away off 3+ wins, Cubs 5-12 at home vs. lefties. Also note zambrano was accidently hit with a bat or some sort of instrument during the all star game by one of the coaches thats why he didnt pitch. Texas v Baltimore under 9.5 . The game with 16 was a rare game. Yesterday texas went back to normal and scored 2. Baltimore send Bedard to the mound. Bedard: 3-0 TSR, 0.86 ERA L3 starts If he can pitch to those standards it should stay below the total. One worrying trend,Tex 4-0 vs. Bal this season. Well it could be 2-1 like last night??? Bol to all!!! majid

Re: 15 July Mlb Sorry but just to correct you . Its Hits , not runs . :nana :nana

newbie you may find hillis better for the inning runs etc especially when the game is live in thw UK....To pick exact amount of runs is hard...hills give you options for a side to win or draw or totals of over 0.5 or under in a inning.....

Re: 15 July Mlb The following link maybe of some help to you guys.... http://12.110.37.23/eoglines/default.aspx if you leave the page open it will have pop ups when a team lineup has changed and will also tell you about wise guy moves.... if the pop ups dont show just click urgent and it will have the days news etc.....also has the lines from america.......

Re: 15 July Mlb Was about to give up after the first 2 innings looked bleak . But then there comes the saver 3rd inning and we're at some decent profit atm

LOL I know. i just got back online due to my wireless pratting around and realised. I see you nailed some of these good newbie LOL