• 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paddy Power $500 Added
    • 20:00 Pacific Poker Evening Standard UK Open Qualifier
    • 20:30 Pacific Poker Evening Standard UK Open Qualifier
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:15 Canbet $500
    • 22:00 Betfred Million Last Chance
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Saturday 15th July** Have to confess - totally caught between the two opposing camps for the Focus game - In the end thought the $500 freerolls were too low - and the $500 added by Paddy Power for a $25 buy in didn't add enough value - so wimped out and took the middle road - the Europoker Fishtank - which probably pleases noone!!!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 15th July** I wouldn't agonize over it too much, GaF. I'm sure nobody's going to mind if you don't make the perfect (for them) choice every day. I'm a big believer in the principle that if it's a difficult choice, then that usually means it doesn't much matter which choice you make. Anyway, I'm out tomorrow evening, so I don't care. :tongue2

Re: **Poker Saturday 15th July**

I'm a big believer in the principle that if it's a difficult choice, then that usually means it doesn't much matter which choice you make.
Now that logic I really like :)

Re: **Poker Saturday 15th July** I agree with Slapdash's logic too........ only this last bit instead! :D

Anyway' date=' I'm out tomorrow evening, so I don't care. :tongue2[/quote'] Nah, seriously GaF - the idea was to have a varied range for focus games and I think the mix is just right. You wouldn't expect everyone to play every focus game. And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say what a great job you're doing. :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 15th July** 1st :dude heads up went on for ages and was one of the least enjoyable i've ever played :lol ........ the guy played without skill and just went all-in pre flop lots of time and i had a shit run of cards so couldn't get him................. but i stayed patient and got there in the end :nana I'm going to have to get round to contacting europoker again as their server still seem to think i live in north america :unsure they never got back to me last time, so i'd better sort it out if i want to withdraw some cash anytime soon ;)

I'm going to have to get round to contacting europoker again as their server still seem to think i live in north america :unsure they never got back to me last time' date=' so i'd better sort it out if i want to withdraw some cash anytime soon ;)[/quote'] They think I'm in South Africa!!!! No problems cashing out to Neteller though (IIRC)

They think I'm in South Africa!!!! No problems cashing out to Neteller though (IIRC)
excellent ....................... looks like i'm from canada then :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ............................I've had $60 sitting in the account since i won it on the opening freeroll :loon

I agree with Slapdash's logic too........ only this last bit instead! :D Nah, seriously GaF - the idea was to have a varied range for focus games and I think the mix is just right. You wouldn't expect everyone to play every focus game. And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say what a great job you're doing. :clap
I think the focus game should be the one in which most people vote themselves in (today would have been Bet365 and I was 136th out of over 8000, how many points would I have had?) :lol

I think the focus game should be the one in which most people vote themselves in
I was actually considering that option today .... unless of course there is a PL League game - that will always take precedence....... however that might give freerolls an overemphasis...... Let me think about it (and see what Paul and Mr V think.....)

I was actually considering that option today .... unless of course there is a PL League game - that will always take precedence....... however that might give freerolls an overemphasis...... Let me think about it (and see what Paul and Mr V think.....)
Personally I think the way your doing it at the moment is fine. Its good to have a mixture of things. You'll never please everyone, but thats just tough! :lol