**PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here!

Valiant23

Well, PaddyPower have very kindly (or foolishly) given odds on our very own 'PL Mob' at the WSoP; Andy Fenwick (Goalpoker) JoeGeraghty (Goalpoker) Rob Hewlitt (PokerStars) Paul Chesser (GalaPoker) If you click on this link it will give you the prices to make the final table. The prices at opening were; Fenners 300-1 Burnley Joe 400-1 Chess 400 -1 MoneyIvey 400-1 Stephen Hendry and Matt Damon are at 400-1 as well, but our lads can beat the actor dude, and we all know snooker players can't play poker...;) So :nana COME ON! :nana Get your money on your PL mates, and get some of the money back that they took off you at the tables. Also lets see how far we can move the market, and get our mates up the betting. ;) A BIG Thank you to :notworthy Football-Tipper :notworthy for sorting this. Post below your bets if you've had a flutter on them, and also if you find alternate prices....At the moment VC are looking at doing us match betting, similar to the market they have done for the Hendon Mob. PL CHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! Forgot to add, that PaddyPower will also refund your stake if they progress so far....

On the 7th Day, God Made Poker!
arrow.gif Applies to single bets placed before 12 pm Friday 28th July.
arrow.gif Max Refund €100/£100 per customer
arrow.gif Settled on official results from cardplayer.com.
arrow.gif Applies to ‘to make the final table’ bets only.
arrow.gif Tuesday 8th August = final 60 players.
arrow.gif If Day 7 starts with more than 60 players, special will pay out only when 60 players are reached
arrow.gif Final table is the last 9 players in the tournament.
arrow.gif Paddy Power rules apply.

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here!

14/07/2006£1.00To Win - Single Internet1World Series Of Poker 2006 Rob Hewlitt 401.00Pending
£2.00To Win - Single Internet1World Series Of Poker 2006 Paul Chesser 401.00Pending
£2.00To Win - Single Internet1World Series Of Poker 2006 Joe Geraghty 401.00Pending
£5.00To Win - Single Internet1World Series Of Poker 2006 Andy Fenwick 301.00Pending
Come on PL Mob :ok Football-Tipper :)

Stephen Hendry and Matt Damon are at 400-1 as well, but our lads can beat the actor dude, and we all know snooker players can't play poker...;)
... though Matt Damon did play very well against John Malkovich in that film. Leave the Oreo cookies at home, lads!

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! Well this just gets better and better! F-T has persuaded VC to not only give us prices on the PLers at the WSoP, but also to give us prices on who will finish highest!

WSOP $10,000 Buy In - Event 39 - The Punters Lounge 4 - Which Player Will Achive The Highest Placing Opening Betting Andy Fenwick 9/4 Rob Hewitt 11/4 Paul Chesser 11/4 Joe Geraghty 11/4 WSOP $10,000 Buy In - Event 39 - To Make The Final Table - 9 Players Andy Fenwick 400/1 Rob Hewlitt 500/1 Joe Geraghty 500/1 Paul Chesser 500/1
Cracking work F-T!:ok

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! Despite the higher odds at VC for a final table finish, the PP odds look a lot better when you take into account the "stake back for a top 60 finish" deal. Anybody have a contact at Skybet? Then GaF could continue his long-forgotten project: http://punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19505

Anybody have a contact at Skybet? Then GaF could continue his long-forgotten project:
Lol - not forgotten - but abandoned (and money withdrawn) - at the end of the day I just didn't have the time to put the work into it I needed to - Poker is all consuming!!!!

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! this is so cool ,think i might put a fiver on chess as he played well in the maxim final(i was sat next to him for about 3 hours) and hes played a few other live finals i think ,so i reckon thats gonna help a bit.

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! Hmmmm ....... I really fancy the odds on one of them to be top PL'r (not saying who) and tried to put a "sizable" (for me) bet on - but got restricted to £20....... :sad

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! Hmmm VC might be bigger odds for final table - but Paddy Power refunds stake if they hit top 60 ....... which is better? :unsure Am backing all 4 for the final table - so if you all get there I'll be laughing!!!!

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! Reading Harrington - he talks of people auctioning off shares in their performance on ebay - just a thought if any of the qualifiers wanted to recoup some of their $10,000 buy in........ Don't know how much you'd get (as "amateurs" don't imageine the market price for 5% of you would reach the true value of $500.....)

Hmmm VC might be bigger odds for final table - but Paddy Power refunds stake if they hit top 60 ....... which is better? :unsure Am backing all 4 for the final table - so if you all get there I'll be laughing!!!!
My first instinct (see above) was that Paddy Power was obviously better, but at odds this big, I think I was wrong. Say they are ten times as likely to hit top 60 as to get to the final table, and you get 400/1 at PP and 500/1 at VC. Then if their probability of getting to the final table is P, you're expected return on a 1 unit bet is 501*P at VC, but only 410*P at PP.

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! eBay WSOP wannabes are ten-a-penny. They usually get short shirft. Wwll Done in getting VC to even consider odds on players from the PL. I couldn't even get odds for the WPT $25,000 Main Event final table. :eyes

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! Read on another forum that they had a WSOP tournament for members. The winner had to agree to give a percentage (I think 25%) of any winnings to be divided among the other entrants in the tournament, could we do something like that next year?

15/07/2006 £2.00 To Win - Single Internet 1 World Series Of Poker 2006 Joe Geraghty 400 - 1 Pending
£2.00 To Win - Single Internet 1 World Series Of Poker 2006 Paul Chesser 400 - 1 Pending
£3.00 To Win - Single Internet 1 World Series Of Poker 2006 Andy Fenwick 300 - 1 Pending
£3.00 To Win - Single Internet 1 World Series Of Poker 2006 Rob Hewlitt 400 - 1 Pending

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! It'd be 'smarter' to see if you can get odds for someone to finish in the money (if there's 8,000 players all you have to do is finish in the last 800...which is much easier said than done, of course. :unsure) but the most you'd probably get is 8/1 which is very lousy.

Re: **PuntersLounge At The WSoP** Betting and Prices Here! This year the field is split into four for the "first day" (in fact, four first days), and then into two for the "second day", after which it will be down to 1400 players in a single field. Any idea how the "top PLer" will be decided in the unlikely event that none of them get to the last 1400?

• 2 weeks later...