• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:30 Spin Palace Poker Player Shootout
    • 21:00 Spin palace $2000 added
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 00:00 William Hill £500
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 14th July**

no no not one of the nipple lickers.....thats next weekend haha, its a girl who lives in my street, known her for a while now and plucked up the courage last night to get her number, followed by a date either tonight or sunday........if im playing tonight, then its sunday! and dont sound so suprised you lot! im not that bad.....am i?
ahh, you know I think you're lush!! HAve a nice time - I'm sure it'll be a great success :hope

Re: **Poker Friday 14th July** Pop quiz: Am I a) incredibly clever for working out I'd probably lose the mag and saving the password on my laptop. Or b) really bloody stupid for only remembering I'd done this AFTER spending 90 mins tidying my room?! See you in the shootout, folks :)

Re: **Poker Friday 14th July** Remember it's fairly new because my last one broke, so I haven't managed to fill it with too much junk yet! (Talking about the laptop there not the room... I HAVE filled that with quite a lot of junk over the years... think I'm up to 300 odd DVDs!!)

Pop quiz: Am I a) incredibly clever for working out I'd probably lose the mag and saving the password on my laptop. Or b) really bloody stupid for only remembering I'd done this AFTER spending 90 mins tidying my room?! See you in the shootout, folks :)
c) Incredibly stupid for admitting it on the forum. :lol :lol Very funny though. :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 14th July** Out of $2000 added 28th :sad ah well still ITM tho... $6.50 profit not to be sneezed at.... time for bed m'thinks Wife and Kiddies have all gone down with throat infections so I will have to do the Dr Kildare bit in the night :eyes gl all in the semi STT's

Best of luck to remaining PL members:hope :clap
No PL'rs left I'm afraid - you were the best of PL tonight :clap :clap Will add you to the update in the Rankings thread :ok