• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:30 Spin Palace Poker Player Shootout
    • 21:00 Spin palace $2000 added
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 00:00 William Hill £500
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 14th July**

$10 is way too much for my bankroll. good value but 2x more than my biggest buyin in months
Well, as I said to those who won't play freerolls - that's why I'm going for a mix of games.

Just signed up to Spin Palace m'self... UKChewie2000... Anyone got an idea how quickly this fills up (if it fills up at all)? Catch u all laters
Chewie, Last week there were around 125 entrants and top 32 got paid - play tight and you'll make the money! :ok Red_Fear and myself have a family party so unless he takes his laptop it'll be a night off for me! :sad TQM

ok...very sorry' date=' im new to this site, just love holdem[/quote'] You can subscribe to PokerPlayer Magazine for £5 for 12 issues (about 40p an issue) - well worth it - do a search on here for the code if you want it (think it was a post by Chewie)

well i dont have that mag so can you tell me it!!!!!!??
jeeeez, not the first time you've been told that no passwords will be given here :unsure :unsure ... I don't really buy that "oh, Im new... just love Holdem" This must be the 3rd time you're trying to get a password isn't it??

PENELOPEYS...It was actually the 1st time iv been told i cant get passwords on here' date=' im new incase u havent noticed, that was the 1st ever time i asked for a password, calm down and get things right if possible[/quote'] I am sorry, must have mixed you up with someone else... it just happens very often that people with very few posts (not active PL's), ask for passwords... Anyway, sorry... didn't mean to have a go at you... Welcome to PL...

PENELOPEYS...It was actually the 1st time iv been told i cant get passwords on here' date=' im new incase u havent noticed, that was the 1st ever time i asked for a password, calm down and get things right if possible[/quote'] Gambler, you're picking on the wrong person here mate!! :loon (An episode of Fawlty Towers comes to mind - the one where the Irish builder 'O'Reilly' was laughing at Sybil) :lol Good luck! :hope TQM

3rd time!!! only noticed that there now' date=' so it was the 1st time,. read all my posts if you dont believe me. jesus!![/quote'] Gambler we dont give passwords out on threads :lol:lol:lol

Gambler, you're picking on the wrong person here mate!! :loon (An episode of Fawlty Towers comes to mind - the one where the Irish builder 'O'Reilly' was laughing at Sybil) :lol Good luck! :hope TQM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Oh nooooo, it doesn't work like that... He just threatened to ban me from Punters Lounge unless I apologised...and on top of that he sent me to do the dishes aswell, AND he ordered me to go shopping for his dinner too... :loon :spank :spank I will have to watch Fawlty Towers again... and learn a few things from Sybil :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Friday 14th July** Could anybody be so kind as to tell me what time reg opens for the shootout? I'm at work you see. Oh and could I have the password please......??! ;) (Just kidding I have the mag at home!! :lol )

:loon :loon :loon :loon oh my god Morls... nice 1 :nana :nana :nana :nana One of the Nipple-lickers?? :loon :ok :cheers :drums Best of luck :hope :hope
no no not one of the nipple lickers.....thats next weekend haha, its a girl who lives in my street, known her for a while now and plucked up the courage last night to get her number, followed by a date either tonight or sunday........if im playing tonight, then its sunday! and dont sound so suprised you lot! im not that bad.....am i?