Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System thanks Tyro here's to a great year for all of us mate :cheers thanks evad we got one today so lets hope 2006 starts as 2005 finished with that lovely word WINNER hi aliando thanks mate went on the link and this is an interesting idea with great potential

Re: Quick System aliando

not bad but its monday the second and the race is 3:30:tongue2 - good night last night?
yes mate how did you know ? :lol :lol Sorry about that everyone :\ Hi Geraldo at least I saved you your money :$ don't know what day of the week it is at present nothing changes ;) 8f too far for it :(

Re: Quick System Another cracking winner Ralphie. I've been following this thread on and off for a few weeks now, sorry I haven't posted before to congratulate you on how it's going. I'm dreadfully sorry to hear of your loss, and want to take the chance to wish that 2006 is infinitely better for you. I'll be having a belated drink to you tonight for the year ahead, all the best.

Re: Quick System jonnyrushton thanks mate just wish I had put it on Aliando's thread but was worried about Rosetown. listened to it on the radio 7 lengths clear at the last fence. anyway lets hope this is the start of a good run :hope LebaBezMotike many thanks mate :ok its great when they go in. radiolasvegas thanks for your kindness and i wish you all the very best for 2006 as well and i'll be having drink with you tonight :cheers cheers mate