Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Mate we've had our share of good times banana.gif! It's important to be consistent and look at it as money we are lending the bookies - we'll get it back with interest!crossfingers.gif Incidentally, does the system have any bad months? Would you happen to have a list of the selections and results in an Excel Spreadsheet? It would be very useful to know if there were any seasonal trends in the results. Cheers Ray

Re: Quick System Xray thanks mate

Would you happen to have a list of the selections and results in an Excel Spreadsheet?
i lost em when computer fcuked up a few months back. i am working on getting then back from Punters Lounge and yes they will be in Excel Spreadsheet form. you asking me for them will make me put the effort in to get it up to date i tend to get a bit sidetracked every now and then. ;) can you give me a couple of weeks mate and then remind me again. :ok

Re: Quick System

i lost em when computer fcuked up a few months back.
Ralphie, I did September 2004 last night (in a very raw format but your rolling total was a very great help). Let me know if you would lke a copy. Wasn't very encouraging though - think I'm going to take it very easy for September. I have already halved my stakes. Cheers Ray

Re: Quick System Fairyhouse 03:45 KOUKALOVA was not a selection see previous posts. so am nit including it in the results. one again SORRY about that i should get to bed on a night. lets try and get it back ralphie RESULT Listowel 04:05 KILBEGGAN LAD.....2nd..7/2 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1025.26 pts. Profit = + 925.26 pts. ---------------------

Re: Quick System out of interest does anybody have a breakdown of the profitability by code? i have a sneaking suspicion that we are going to be coming into the most profitable time of the year for this system. could be wrong though... wont be the first time