Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Ralphie mate well done again!clap.gifclap.gif I do believe the first one was not a qualifier but am amazed that I was able to get 3/1 at a bookies during the live show!!! Mr M, I am going to try and keep an eye on the non runners for the rest of the week. Cheers Ray

Re: Quick System RESULT Galway 03:45 ANSAR.....Non-Runner Galway 04:25 HIGH DIVING.....Non-Runner Galway 05:35 LOBLOLLY BAY.....Non-Runner Epsom 08:05 LORD OF THE EAST.....1st..5/2 Todays Profit = + 25.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1024.43 pts. Profit = + 924.43 pts. --------------------- NON RUNNERS: Ansar NON RUNNERS: High Diving (GB NON RUNNERS: Loblolly Bay (GB) 1st A typical Epsom claimer, given that it featured horses of wide-ranging ability, a few of which possess more talent than the average animal in this sphere. LORD OF THE EAST certainly fits into that mould, and he made the most of what was obviously an excellent chance at the weights to post his fifth Epsom success. A strong traveller, he was not hard pressed to get to the front and then dossed once ahead to win with something in hand. Now successful three times this season, he will continue his racing career for Ian McInnes after the latter claimed him out of David Nicholls' yard.

Re: Quick System Xray thanks mate :ok and 3 non-runners so will watch with interest mrmuzeman disapointed about the Non-Runners when I saw 4 selections I thought here goes we are in for a corker of a day still we made a profit so not too bad.

I swear I only back your losers Ralphie
what you like :lol

Re: Quick System

Friday 29/07/2005 Goodwood 03:25 ST. PETERSBURG f/c. 20/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Galway 06:50 NOEND f/c. 100/30 stake = 10 pts. WIN
Is Lord Of The East in the 5.45 Goodwood a selection as well as it won yesterday ? Cheers Munki

Re: Quick System Xray re-ANSAR

I do believe the first one was not a qualifier
Hi Xray just re-read your post and noticed this have had another look and you were right it wasn't a selection good job it didn't run :lol very good job it didn't win ;) cheers ralphie

Re: Quick System RESULT Goodwood 03:25 ST. PETERSBURG.....nowhere Galway 06:50 NOEND.....2nd..7/2 Todays Profit =- 20.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1004.43 pts. Profit = + 904.43 pts. --------------------- 6th Stablemate St Petersburg, under 24 hours after a fine win over 7f here, was a shadeunlucky. He travelled noticeably well tucked away on the inside rail but had to switch wide to get a run before staying on better than anything from the pack.

2 Noend
prominent, 2nd 5f out, improved to challenge 3f out, led 2 1/2f out, ridden and strongly pressed entering straight, headed inside final furlong, rallied under pressure

Re: Quick System mrmuzeman a bit unlucky today mate :( St.Petersburg was unlucky not to get placed finishing strong and was nearest at the finish 20/1 would have been nice Jonestastic sorry mate i didn't see this before now and didn't know about the N/R yes i suppose technically it did become a selection but as i can't always get back on to check for Non-Runners during the day. and feel that must also be a problem for others too. that I am going to leave it as it is but insert the word originally. no bet if originally more than one selection in a race.

Re: Quick System RESULT Galway 03:20 KENTUCKY CHARM.....1st..4/1 Goodwood 05:30 ARRY DASH.....nowhere Todays Profit = + 40.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1044.43 pts. Profit = + 944.43 pts. ---------------------

1 Kentucky Charm
held up in mid-division, 7th halfway, improved into 3rd 3 out, led next, strongly pressed from last, all out
11 Arry Dash
always well in rear, ridden and no progress 3f out

Re: Quick System RESULT Galway 02:45 P'TIT FUTE.....2nd..11/2 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1034.43 pts. Profit = + 934.43 pts. ---------------------

2nd P´Tit Fute
tracked leaders in 5th, dropped to mid-division halfway, 6th and ridden 3 out, improved into 2nd next, no extra approaching last, kept on same pace

Re: Quick System cosmicway Hi mate

Did not put any money though. Any advise ?
what sort of advice do you want ? on gambling or picking horses or systems 1> don't gamble 2> if you gamble only bet what you can afford to lose 3> level stakes are the way to go 4>don't chase your losses 5>know when to walk away i know i am doing a Lucky 15 thread and it is in profit but level stakes is really the way to go. if you can't show a profit at level stakes then multibets or fancy staking systems won't help you i don't know if thats what you wanted but if i can help any more i will feel free to ask. plus any of the guys on here are approachable and will help you if they can. there are a lot of knowledgable guys on here. don't worry about asking Good Luck ralphie

Re: Quick System I agree with you about level stakes. My biggest wins have been scored with a fiver and when you lump money it's the recipe for the poor house. When I say advice I mean some lead to follow. I don't have first hand info for UK - whereas if you ever bet on horses in Greece you can ask me and I 'll tell you everything. What I tend to do is read the "verdict" and the "spotlights" and then watch the money trends. I 'm not very happy with this approach. Also the radio guys with the trumpet. I quite like some of their comments but something is amiss (too late - with buffering and such problems). But perhaps I will not gamble in UK races again, except off line. The bookies are calling off betting sometimes a good five minutes before the off and invariably the horse that comes into favouritism after that wins the race.

Re: Quick System RESULT Sligo 08:35 NEWTIME DANCER.....3rd Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1024.43 pts. Profit = + 924.43 pts. ---------------------

3rd Newtown Dancer
led, headed and ridden 3f out, 4th entering straight, kept on final furlong