Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Result Aintree 01:35 MASTER OF THE SEA.....1st..15/8 Todays Profit = + 18.75 pts Current Years Profit 2012 = + 198.90 pts (Years Loss 2011 = - 13.82 pts.) (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2262.28 pts. Profit = + 2162.28 pts --------------------------- Current Winning Run = 2

Re: Quick System Result Lingfield 01:00 THECORNISHCOWBOY.....nowhere (3/1) Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts Current Years Profit 2012 = + 188.90 pts (Years Loss 2011 = - 13.82 pts.) (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2252.28 pts. Profit = + 2152.28 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 1

Re: Quick System thanks Ralphie,everyone is fine,unlucky with the last pick,xmas shopping at the weekend with a few pints thrown in,good luck with the next tip and i hope everything is fine with your family ...cheers and fingers crossed for a christmas cracker :-)

Re: Quick System Result both ran so NO SELECTIONS Todays Profit = + 0.00 pts Current Years Profit 2012 = + 188.90 pts (Years Loss 2011 = - 13.82 pts.) (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2252.28 pts. Profit = + 2152.28 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 1

Re: Quick System

why do you cancel out the selections if two ran?
originally there was no provision for this happening. i had never thought about it when it did the first time what did i do ? did i choose one and leave the other out or back them both at half stake each. or back them both at full stake or do a reverse forecast. or do something else i just decided it was easier to keep my money in my pocket as i wasn't using their (the bookies) money back then and couldn't think of a way to choose between them that i was really happy with. No other reason really just based on what my luck was like at that time ( not the luckiest person at gambling ) no one was forced to do the same as me it was there own choice at the end of the day. i have had another look at that race again and yes you are right they weren't selections anyway . i can't prove at this point if it was the r/p website that hadn't updated correctly or just another of my numerous errors so if it was me then i am very sorry everyone. either way at the end of the day they both ran anyway so it doesn't really matter 2 hoots