Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Result Hereford 04:50 VERY STYLISH.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = + 0.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = + 67.09 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2142.79 pts. Profit = + 2042.79 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 2

Re: Quick System It is interesting that quite a few selections end up as non-runners. Wonder if it is a health and welfare issue (the horse simply isn't fit to race after its previous race a few days previously) or if it is because of lower odds than connections would have liked? It would be interesting to see if there is a high strike rate of the horses that don't run when they appear next time out.

Re: Quick System two good points mate the first one personally i would think that its more a health and welfare issue but i could be wrong. the second point we can monitor. is there a website that gives free emails when cetain horses run again ? there used to be but don't know if its still available. that would be easier than doing it manually with a notepad and pen

Re: Quick System To be honest ralphie I don't know of such a website. I don't always have access to the a ABC runners guides but I think I may start trying to keep a track manually and hope I manage to catch them as the come through... starting with Very Stylish!

Re: Quick System Cheers for that ralphie. I have joined up and added Very Stylish and Frederick Engels to the list. It may well be a wild goose chase but if you don't investigate you will never know! I will keep a note and work to level stakes SP. When there is enough data I shall report back :D

Re: Quick System Result Balinrobe 07:55 UNCLE TAFFY.....4th..8/11 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = + 57.09 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2132.79 pts. Profit = + 2032.79 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 3

Re: Quick System

Hi Ralphie, I'm experiencing your joy now - a first grandson - Finlay, born 2 hours ago. Geraldo
Congratulations mate :cheers great news i am dead chuffed for you all its a great feeling i bet your walking on air hope Mum and Baby are well

Re: Quick System Result Carlisle 03:35 MONT RAS.....Non-Runner Carlisle 03:35 PRAVDA STREET.....nowhere (9/2 ) Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = + 47.09 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2122.79 pts. Profit = + 2022.79 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 4

Re: Quick System Hi Ralphie, looks like this system is a real winner! Probably need to work on increasing the strike rate to be even more successful! I thought yesterdays race where the selection lost, was too competitive for instance, with several horses that were recent winners and was a hard to tell who was improving most. Obviously, no good backing a horse say thats 12 years old and won two days ago, against several 3 - 4 year olds, that had won within lats 3 weeks or so. Get my drift?