Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System

Hi I'm new to the forum, and am testing a lay system out at the moment paper trading, will keep you posted, I'm interested if anyone knows of a profitable betting service/tipster out there, as I am looking for one. Have tried many but still searching for a decent reliable service. Best
Hey James7 try horseracing copilot for lay tips I've been using it for a few weeks it's free lay tips good strike rate. It's a wordpress blog he just put all his selections for the day and once the day has finished he puts up the results. http://horseracingcopilot.wordpress.com/

Re: Quick System

Hey James7 try horseracing copilot for lay tips I've been using it for a few weeks it's free lay tips good strike rate. It's a wordpress blog he just put all his selections for the day and once the day has finished he puts up the results. http://horseracingcopilot.wordpress.com/
That looks good Ajay, just wondered what your average liability is for the day. Most methods that seem to work are big outlays for small profit and a high turnover, this ticks all of those boxes :D

Re: Quick System Hi james7 I go through his picks and choose the ones I fancy i usually pick 4. I only lay at odds of 7 or less with £3 stakes so if all goes to plan I make £12 a day. If 1 of his selections is higher than 7 then I just change it to 7 and most of the time it gets matched. Hope this helps?:ok

Re: Quick System just got back had to go and let my daughters dogs out to spend a penny fish and chip dinner washed down with Black Sheep ;) really pushed the boat out ;) then to the hospital for visiting time stayed till we got thrown out :lol 7lb 3 oz Erin Louisa one old git - well happy :D thank you all for your Good Wishes it means a lot to me guys ralphie :cheers