Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Result Southwell 12:50 POWERFUL PRESENCE.....2nd..8/13 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = + 85.00 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2160.70 pts. Profit = + 2060.70 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 2

Re: Quick System

Tuesday 18/01/2011 Southwell 03:00 LACKAMON f/c. 5/2 stake = 10 pts. WIN :hope double checked and confirm the 1 selection
I have only just joined this site and I must say I am so impressed with you Ralphie and this thread. Congratulations and long may it continue as a winner for you!

Re: Quick System Result Southwell 03:00 LACKAMON.....1st..2/1 Todays Profit = + 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = + 105.00 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2180.70 pts. Profit = + 2080.70 pts --------------------------- Current Winning Run = 1

just listened to the race twinny it was a walk in the park mate they said it would probably get another run before the weekend :hope before the handicapper gets it
it was a walk in the park m8,quallity,will be on again if it goes again:loon

Result Southwell 03:00 LACKAMON.....1st..2/1 Todays Profit = + 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2011 = + 105.00 pts (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2180.70 pts. Profit = + 2080.70 pts --------------------------- Current Winning Run = 1
Hi Ralphie, Can you help me please as I am confused. Regarding the points profit, for last year it was 166, but for the first 18 days of this year its already 105. If this is the case does the system have long losing runs and whats the longest? Also is this @ £10 a point therefore 16.6points profit @ £1 for 2010 and 10.5 for this year? Thanks,your help will be much appreciated.

Hi Ralphie, Can you help me please as I am confused. Regarding the points profit, for last year it was 166, but for the first 18 days of this year its already 105. If this is the case does the system have long losing runs and whats the longest? Also is this @ £10 a point therefore 16.6points profit @ £1 for 2010 and 10.5 for this year? Thanks,your help will be much appreciated
last year wasn't a good year mate 10 pts can be whatever you want mate ( it can be £10 or 10p or whatever ) so if it was £10 then the profit would be £105 up to now this year i haven't changed the stake since i started this just used 10 pts for ease kept it the same and level stakes purely so comparisons can be made i know there are staking plans out there that could have maximized the profit but i have stuck to the same stake on here to be consistent. but i do believe that if a system can't make a profit @ level stakes then no staking plan can make it a good system. longest losing run ? not sure mate but i am sure someone will help me out with this :unsure one day i will get my own records up to date. :$ and have that sort of thing at my fingertips :unsure

last year wasn't a good year mate 10 pts can be whatever you want mate ( it can be £10 or 10p or whatever ) so if it was £10 then the profit would be £105 up to now this year i haven't changed the stake since i started this just used 10 pts for ease kept it the same and level stakes purely so comparisons can be made i know there are staking plans out there that could have maximized the profit but i have stuck to the same stake on here to be consistent. but i do believe that if a system can't make a profit @ level stakes then no staking plan can make it a good system. longest losing run ? not sure mate but i am sure someone will help me out with this :unsure one day i will get my own records up to date. :$ and have that sort of thing at my fingertips :unsure
I have been follow this for a couple of years and the longest losing streak I have is 12.

Re: Quick System I've been a "Quick Follower" from the 2005 Flat season. I don't have a full record of all Ralphie's selections, as I don't back odds-on and in the early years didn't bet on Irish racing ( I do now ). My longest losing run was 16 in the NH 2008/9 season. Incidentally my longest winning runs are 6 and twice 5. However these are extremes and thus the pattern of results is usually in between. I've never regarded "Quick" as something to dip in and out of, it has to be regarded as a long term strategy with good seasons and poor ones. I use my own staking plan and to date I'm 1650 points ahead ( £16500 to a £10 stake if you prefer it that way ) with a 32% strike rate. So Ralphie can always tap me up for a few quid if he needs it ! I hope this helps.

I've been a "Quick Follower" from the 2005 Flat season. I don't have a full record of all Ralphie's selections, as I don't back odds-on and in the early years didn't bet on Irish racing ( I do now ). My longest losing run was 16 in the NH 2008/9 season. Incidentally my longest winning runs are 6 and twice 5. However these are extremes and thus the pattern of results is usually in between. I've never regarded "Quick" as something to dip in and out of, it has to be regarded as a long term strategy with good seasons and poor ones. I use my own staking plan and to date I'm 1650 points ahead ( £16500 to a £10 stake if you prefer it that way ) with a 32% strike rate. So Ralphie can always tap me up for a few quid if he needs it ! I hope this helps.
I am a newbie in horse racing systems, would you be prepared to share your staking plan mate.

Todays selection is a non runner but i'm a bit confused as i thought it had to of won it's last race and oddscheckers form for this horse was 50009-6! sorry if i'm missing something!
It won the 2.30 at Lingfield yesterday. I'm not sure why the Oddschecker form doesn't show this.