Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Result Bangor-On-Dee 06:00 POINTS OF VIEW.....1st..11/4 Ffos Las 07:20 SUPERCEDE.....nowhere (7/2) Todays Profit = + 17.50 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 232.11 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2145.80 pts. Profit = + 2045.80 pts ---------------------------

Re: Quick System Result Newmarket 04:30 SIR GEOFFREY.....2nd..7/1 Redcar 06:50 MUJAADEL.....4th..10/1 Todays Profit = - 6.25 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 215.86 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2129.55 pts. Profit = + 2029.55 pts ---------------------------

Re: Quick System heard Micky Quinn say the going ideally suited ANGUZ NEWZ on talksport this morning also that William Buick was riding it told the wife to back it for me as i had backed it the last couple of times it had ran. didn't know it was going against the system selection till i got back from the Football.

Re: Quick System Hi Ralphie, Just been looking though your thread and its excellent. Makes total sense .Is there a page to go to for a summary of the rules? I was just wading through and couldn't see them. Anyway, thanks for your pics and I will follow from now on with interest. All the best

Re: Quick System

kogus1 :welcome sorry the rules were on show for a year they are no longer on show now for personal reasons that i won't bore you with you are very welcome
No worries mate. Totally understand that and thanks for replying. Saves me trawlling through every page Cheers and all the best

Re: Quick System you know what i said about my anniversary i thought we had got away with it today we went to my daughters for dinner my Son came through as well which was nice. She has just got a second dog someone wanted rid free to a good home. anyway we have had a great day , great meal the dog is lovely a black Lab three year old bitch gets on fine with her other Yellow Lab. Everything seemed fine. We had a great day. We have just arrived back home 5 min ago and the phone rings its my daughter in tears. Her partner Mark and her had taken the two Labs for a walk after we left. The new dog's lead had got wrapped around my daughters feet the dog had taken off after Mark and the other Lab. Pulled my daughter off her feet and smashed her teeth burst her lip and her nose is very painful She is now on her way to casualty Every year it gets us :( Every year feel awful about this because we had told her about the dog we live 18 miles away. If we hadn't told her it wouldn't have happened. Just waiting for a phone call from Mark to see how she is :unsure

Re: Quick System Result Galway 03:00 ONE COOL TORNADO.....2nd..9/2 Galway 04:00 DREAM CHAMPION.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 205.86 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2119.55 pts. Profit = + 2019.55 pts ---------------------------

Re: Quick System thanks guys :ok she was waiting 4 hours in casualty :( not good that NHS whats that all about? anyway chin scrubbed, top lip scrubbed and swollen, nose scrubbed but at least its not broken. her teeth she will need a dentist to sort them out they were worried that she had swallowed one thought it might be in her lung but they have discounted that now you know you worry about them when they are young and you worry about them when they grow up i guess you never stop worrying :unsure she will mend though and i know it could have been worse.