Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System jonnyrushton thanks mate :ok still trying to get that back into profit. i don't think you've been the curse though just some crap selections now if you had said you had cursed me for all the crap selections i could have understood that :lol and agreed with you ;)

Re: Quick System evad not bad thanks mate better than yesterday some nice person left me a present round my back two fat turds i tell you i wasn't a happy chappy yesterday thats twice that has happened since i lived here bloody hell my three dogs don't even crap round my back if they have a grievance with me then tell me to my face they are the scum of the earth they really are. one day i will click em and believe me it will be sweet :spank

Re: Quick System Ralphie, I wondered if you had any feel (if not actual stats) for how profitable "Quick Irish" has been compared to the rest of UK track results? I've tended to think it isn't as good, but I may be completely wrong. G.

Re: Quick System Geraldo Hi Geraldo now this is puely gut feeling as i haven't finished re-entering the results on spreadsheet to get the stats i would think that you are maybe right with what you say. though when they go in the Irish ones are maybe better odds i did once during the first year ( before my computer crashed ) toy with dropping the Irish i did check then and the system had made a profit on them so i left it as it was, but as i say that was during the first year it might have changed now i don't know. but from tomorrow i gotta enter some results each day. even if its only a month every day. i will catch it up. i will catch it up :wall sorry if thats not much help but i will check it out ralphie