Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System 01087924 + boroboy very pleased guys lets hope it continues. :ok Martin never checked it mate. while it was showing a profit i was quite happy. i started it on 3 January 2004 and i think i have only made 1 change to the rules since then. its worst spell was at the end of Sept beginning of October. at this time i started looking at the results with a view to improving it.i started entering them on a spreadsheet to try and see if there was any pattern with the losers.things like was any day 1 to 5 having more losers than others ,were the Irish selections letting it down.or any class of race or distance. I didn't get it finished before the results picked up again. so i have shelved it for a while. i hope the results stay good and i i never have to go back to it. i will try and do a summary by calendar month though. long may it continue :hope ralphie

Re: Quick System RESULT Cheltenham 04:05 DABUS.....Unseated Rider Todays Profit = -10.00 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 305.63 pts Profit = + 205.63 pts. -------------------- Took keen hold, in touch until blundered and unseated rider 3rd 01087924 he went off at 66/1 :loon i got a surprise when i saw that.... big price i know but i really thought he stood a chance of getting in the first 4. if he hadn't parted company with his claimer that is.

Re: Quick System RESULT Cheltenham 03:55 COURANT D'AIR.....4th..33/1 Todays Profit = -10.00 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 295.63 pts Profit = + 195.63 pts. --------------------

4th 1½ l :'>Courant d'Air (IRE) 3J P McNamara 33-1
10 12Mrs Lucinda Featherstone
Led and soon well clear, came back to field 4th, headed 2 out, 3rd and beaten when mistake last Opened 25/1, touched 40/1

Re: Quick System RESULT Folkestone 03:10 INCA TRAIL.....2nd..6/5 Todays Profit = -10.00 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 285.63 pts Profit = + 185.63 pts. --------------------

2nd 1½ l :'>Inca Trail (IRE) 8R Walsh 6-5
11 5P Nicholls
Patiently ridden and held up in rear, smooth headway to track leaders after 3 out, challenged on bit, joined winner and hit 2 out, soon ridden and not look kean, readily held before Opened 5/4

Re: Quick System RESULT Hexham 02:30 LANTERN LAD.....FELL..11/8 Todays Profit = -10.00 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 275.63 pts Profit = + 175.63 pts. --------------------

Fell :'>Lantern Lad (IRE) 8W Marston 11-8
10 4R Ford
In touch, fell 10th Opened 6/5, touched 7/4 £2100-£1200, £700-£400, £1300-£800, £600-£400(x4), including office money