Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System

I'm with you on that one mate. I will always love the Toon but I get more enjoyment watching non-league these days.
Gotta agree with you chaps, as you can see from my avatar I'm a Hearts fan but it's just not the same anymore compared to even 10 years ago...never mind back in the eighties/nineties. I've started going along to watch Penicuik Juniors (the Juniors in Scotland is like non league down south...its not kids playing!!) and its like night and day to watching the SPL...social clubs that are rammed for a drink beforehand, proper banter with the players and refs and a decent atmosphere that you actually feel a part of! Bring back terracing I say :ok ps Happy New Year and all the best for 2012 to everyone...here's to a profitable years punting!

Re: Quick System Result Southwell 01:40 MR CHOW.....Fell (4/9) Southwell 02:40 STRATHAIRD.....2nd..6/1 Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2012 = - 40.00 pts (Years Loss 2011 = - 13.82 pts.) (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2021.88 pts. Profit = + 1921.88 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 11

Re: Quick System Thursday 05/01/2012 Sedgefield 02:10 LUKEYS LUCK f/c. 13/8 stake = 10 pts. WIN Sedgefield 02:40 LANGLEY f/c. 11/8 stake = 10 pts. WIN :hope

If I was a pessimist I wouldn't get up, I wouldn't shave, I wouldn't watch Batman at 7:30 a.m. Pessimists just don't do that sort of thing

Re: Quick System Result Sedgefield 02:10 LUKEYS LUCK.....2nd..7/2 Sedgefield 02:40 LANGLEY.....2nd..13/8 Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2012 = - 60.00 pts (Years Loss 2011 = - 13.82 pts.) (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2001.88 pts. Profit = + 1901.88 pts --------------------------- Current Losing Run = 13

Re: Quick System finnaz

Another bad day at the office ralphie
too right been bad for a long while now :( i know it would take another 190 losing bets to lose all we have won but lady luck has deserted us it seems twinny cheers mate i hope so been doing a bit of diy mate nothing too hard ( i know my limits ) anyway its like everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. fitting some new taps thought what can go wrong with that :unsure bl**dy everything even the stop tap to cut the water off didn't totally work - a nightmare and from there it went on and on . started before Christmas still got one bath tap to fit :( Now the new hot bath tap that i had fitted has stopped working won't even turn - no water coming out of it. only been in a couple of weeks. how crap are they so its another set of taps different ones this time and try and get my money back on the rubbish ones they had a 5 year guarantee ( mine didn't last 5 weeks ) reckon when i add the cost of tools etc i might av broken even with the cost of getting a plumber in. Luck ??? its just gotta change hasn't it :unsure

Re: Quick System Ralphie I know how you feel. I had a plumber in to service my gas boiler before Christmas and when he had gone I noticed he had left a match box under the temperature regulator holding it up. When I removed the matchbox it fell down. He had of course gone on holiday the next day but somebody from the same firm came round and fixed. When he came back from holiday I rang him and he said it was my fault for talking to him making him forget to do it properly. I asked for my money back and he put the phone down on me. I am now having to go through the 'gassaferegister' to sort it out.

Re: Quick System Hi Hilda That's disgusting. Not a good advert for the plumbing trade. I really hope you get your money back. Cowboys !!! must be the same every where. good plumbers are few and far between these days. thats why i tried the diy - or thats what i am telling myself but really i don't like having workmen in especially with my three dogs. you can learn a lot on YouTube maybe thats not good in my case. You know if i was a teenager i would train to be a plumber because there will always be a demand for GOOD plumbers. Good plumbers are hard to find nowadays. there would never be a shortage of work. what an opportunity.

Re: Quick System Result Hereford 01:30 JOHNNY OWEN.....1st..1/2 Todays Profit = + 5.00 pts Current Years Profit 2012 = - 55.00 pts (Years Loss 2011 = - 13.82 pts.) (Years Profit 2010 = + 166.01 pts.) --------------------------- Bank = + 2006.88 pts. Profit = + 1906.88 pts --------------------------- Current Winning Run = 1