Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Result Newton Abbot 05:00 CUBISM.....4th..(9/2) Uttoxeter 06:55 LETHAM ISLAND.....1st..11/4 Todays Profit = + 27.50 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 33.30 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 1946.99 pts. Profit = + 1846.99 pts ---------------------------

Re: Quick System Result Doncaster 07:40 BONA FORTUNA.....1st..4/5 Bath 08:00 AESTIVAL.....1st..2/5 Todays Profit = + 12.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 45.30 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 1958.99 pts. Profit = + 1858.99 pts ---------------------------

Re: Quick System Ralphie i run a system,admittely you gave me the idea,its simular to yours ,the difference is i use 1 Length as a cut of and back both horses in the same race if the situation occurs,i backed ARDNACLANCY as it was a qualifier for me,won at 17/2 thought it might had been a selection for yourself to dont want to say to much as i respect you like the rules kept quiet

Re: Quick System ouch ! yes it was and no i didn't back it :$ don't know how i missed it :unsure the one we have waited for and i miss it. no ale last night and not in a rush when checking them just wondering if i just missed the Hexham altogether what did i say about lucky :(

Re: Quick System backfitting ? well i have always included the winners and losers - that i have missed good or bad so.......................... Result Hexham 04:25 ARDNACLANCY.....1st..17/2 Todays Profit = + 85.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 130.30 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2043.99 pts. Profit = + 1943.99 pts ---------------------------

Re: Quick System

backfitting ? well i have always included the winners and losers - that i have missed good or bad so.......................... Result Hexham 04:25 ARDNACLANCY.....1st..17/2 Todays Profit = + 85.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 130.30 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2043.99 pts. Profit = + 1943.99 pts ---------------------------
Include it Ralphie, i did notice and backed it but didnt want to correct you on your thread as i dont think its right for me to intrude but it was a selection for your system so take the pluadits mate :cheers

Re: Quick System Gutted! I check for the selections myself and still somehow missed this one too.....oh, well. Can't be helped I suppose. It's typical that I've spotted selections that weren't supposed to be selections and I didn't spot a selection that was supposed to be one.......dagnabit! :eek