Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System thriftysolo sorry mate just seen this you are right mate ITS NOT A SELECTION :$ i appologise if it gets beat i have backed it and i think it will win but i won't include it in the results its my eyesight mate its fcuked sorry everyone

Re: Quick System No worries, Ralphie. I quite fancied this to follow up his last win, too. I can sympathise with your bad eyesight a little, too....it sucks doesn't it. I think six day picks do fairly well anyway, a slight loss to SP overall over the last 5 years, but possibly a slight profit to real prices, or thereabouts. Cheers, Ralphie, I'm well up cos of your system. Thanks for posting. :beer

Re: Quick System Result Newton Abbot 03:50 FOREIGN KING.....2nd..5/4 Leicester 07:30 BUDDY HOLLY.....3rd..11/4 Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 49.03 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 1962.72 pts. Profit = + 1862.72 pts --------------------------- :(

Re: Quick System Hi I'm just started to explore this forum and theres some good ideas here. I've been looking at this thread. I like the idea of following quick returners and its also something I look to do. I see it started in about 2004. I couldn't find out exactly (too many pages!) but I believe the rules are; 1. Won its last start 2. Racing again within 31 days 3. Age limit (don't know this number though) I believe there must be more to it than this? Is it all codes? Because on any database I have this would show a loss to SP. Clearly you are making a profit here over many years and its something I would like to follow. If you shed some light that would be appreciated, Regards, Ian

Re: Quick System

Hi I'm just started to explore this forum and theres some good ideas here. I've been looking at this thread. I like the idea of following quick returners and its also something I look to do. I see it started in about 2004. I couldn't find out exactly (too many pages!) but I believe the rules are; 1. Won its last start 2. Racing again within 31 days 3. Age limit (don't know this number though) I believe there must be more to it than this? Is it all codes? Because on any database I have this would show a loss to SP. Clearly you are making a profit here over many years and its something I would like to follow. If you shed some light that would be appreciated, Regards, Ian
Hi and welcome to pl, if ralphie will allow me to ill answer in part. Ralphie doesn't discuss the rules of the system for obvious reasons, he has earned that right. If you go back over the many pages you will get a jist of how it all works but not totally. Only the privileged few remain knowledgable to the rules

Re: Quick System

Hi and welcome to pl, if ralphie will allow me to ill answer in part. Ralphie doesn't discuss the rules of the system for obvious reasons, he has earned that right. If you go back over the many pages you will get a jist of how it all works but not totally. Only the privileged few remain knowledgable to the rules
Thats enough of an answer for me. As a systems creator myself I know that the goose which lays the golden eggs is never for sale. I simply wanted to know that there were more filters than those I knew off, to turn a profit, since I want to follow this thread. Thanks Ian

Re: Quick System Haha i think the new rule should be leaying whatever you pick! :cow Jokin of course, i just watch ur results the only time ive taken ur selection twas a winner and thats good enough got me! Seriously though, just start laying them :loon