** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System

What about the sex of the horse?
The sex of the horse only matters for certain races, I believe. Dammnit. I just realised I can't send PM's yet, I need another 20 posts... I was going to send you info 1878 on what I think the rules might be regarding the sex of the horse. Out of respect for Ralphie I won't do that on this thread, but I'll try to remember when I get up to 50 posts to PM ya.

Re: Quick System Friday 23/04/2010 Perth 04:50 NEDZERS RETURN f/c. 2/1 stake = 10 pts. WIN Chepstow 05:10 PUTNEY BRIDGE f/c. 7/2 stake = 10 pts. WIN Chepstow 05:45 QUO VIDEO f/c. 7/2 stake = 10 pts. WIN Punchestown 06:40 COOPERS CREST f/c. 33/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY :hope

Re: Quick System Made up but I'm shittin it now, aswell as my singles I also threw the 4 selections in a £2 acca.... Just checked it.... I've only gone and clicked tribes and banner instead of coopers crest :( they wer both 33/1....... To the tune of £4130.00..... I hope someone likes me up there :hope

Re: Quick System

Made up but I'm shittin it now, aswell as my singles I also threw the 4 selections in a £2 acca.... Just checked it.... I've only gone and clicked tribes and banner instead of coopers crest :( they wer both 33/1....... To the tune of £4130.00..... I hope someone likes me up there :hope
PHEW! That was a poo hole wobbler!!! Ateast I got me each way on coopers crest THANK YOU RALPHIE!!

Re: Quick System Result Perth 04:50 NEDZERS RETURN.....1st..2/1 ( Rule 4 Applies ) Chepstow 05:10 PUTNEY BRIDGE.....1st..15/8 Chepstow 05:45 QUO VIDEO.....1st..7/2 Punchestown 06:40 COOPERS CREST.....2nd..25/1 Todays Profit = + 98.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 86.53 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2000.22 pts. Profit = + 1900.22 pts ---------------------------