NordicBet $3,500 freerolls

ColU_FC

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NordicBet $3,500 freerolls 11th typical ................................ on sb i took a chance 3rd pair would be good enough on the flop v the BB but unfortunately not :cry 1 crap play and that was that ................can't complain though as i was the shortest stack and just hadn't been getting many cards all night , the only reason i got that far was that i managed to double up a few times on the few occasions i got something to play with :)

Re: NordicBet $3,500 freerolls

see on nordic bet' date=' is credit card the only way u can add funds and with draw funds, can u not use switch or debit or netteller or anything?[/quote']They accept Netteller now :ok but there are a few conditions: Deposit info Neteller is available in USD, EUR, GBP and CAD. If you have created a Nordicbet account in another currency, the amount will be converted according to daily currency updates. There is a deposit fee of 1.5% on all Neteller deposits. The minimum deposit amount is 10 GBP. If you have deposited funds via Neteller, you must withdraw those funds via Neteller.

see on nordic bet' date=' is credit card the only way u can add funds and with draw funds, can u not use switch or debit or netteller or anything?[/quote'] Had an email from them recently (ish) saying Neteller is now good - I think :unsure or was that somewhere else? :unsure

Re: NordicBet $3,500 freerolls well , neteller is good now . So is moneybookers . Betted with them during the world cup . Deposited through them too . So i know they have those options now . Well play GaF and LLB . Totally forgotten about the nordicbet . Time to play from today onwards !

Out at 196th. My KK against Big Chipped guy's 99 (he re-raised me big and forced me all in), rivers a 9. :sad Why is it the chip leader always seems to get the breaks?
karma dave karma