Another new site.....

Ovalman

Re: Another new site.....

Right Ive downloaded it and Im sat here in my underwear. Now what.?
Bloody hell Carl - you find this quick enough? - don't see you in PokHer too often, but a brief mention of naked and BHAM!!! :lol :lol :lol

Are PuntersLounge setting up an affilliate link?
No plans at the moment - to be honest - setting up loads of affiliate links, but none of them are generating anything for PL!! So will concentrate on our more regular sites......

Discovered this one on a click through link. Don't blame me because there were nudie women on their website but I downloaded anyway. www.nakedpoker.com Anway, I discovered they have similar but not as good as value as mansion. $10,$25 and the odd $200 MTT for a 1 cent buy in. Only a few dozen runners in each.
Are you searching the word "naked" on a regular basis??? :loon :tongue2 "click through link" my :moon ;)

Re: Another new site..... Well as I've had most of the week off, I've been playing the site. Its decent enough for an afternoon game with $10 and $25 added tournies running nearly every hour. There's also $50 guaranteed tournies for a $2.50 buy in, not too many runners making it a bit of value. There's also a WSOP freeroll, the only catch is you have to deposit $100 and play 100 raked hands. I may give this a go as I don't think there will be too many runners. The only downside is they only give you $1500 extra for a hotel and flights. I've doubled my initial $10 deposit, I may test out their banking system soon and take my $10 back, then we'll know how decent a company they are. Yes Gambler, typical Glentoran performance in Europe. We play so well but invariably go out. Still at least it doesn't cost me a fortune watching them. The last time we qualified past the preliminary round it nearly ended in divorce....

Are you searching the word "naked" on a regular basis??? :loon :tongue2 "click through link" my :moon ;)
Ahemmmmm I found the link on cardplayer.com.... honestly.... I really mean it..... I'm saying nothing else until I see my solicitor....

There's also a WSOP freeroll' date=' the only catch is you have to deposit $100 and play 100 raked hands. I may give this a go as I don't think there will be too many runners. The only downside is they only give you $1500 extra for a hotel and flights.[/quote'] Sounds fantastic - and that may well persuade me to give it a bash!!!! As soon as you add raked hands requirements, numbers plummet - and for a new site too ...... we should be laughing........ (For example - a $15,000 freeroll tomorrow on Nordicbet for 1500 raked hands fduring WC - I meant to go for this but forgot it - only 287 in so far!!!) Is it on a network, or its own software? :unsure

Re: Another new site..... But.... just made a withdrawal request for $15. Got this message.... "Sorry, you cannot withdraw an amount greater than $10 to your neteller account".... so in other words I have to leave my profits on the site? Then made a request for $10 and got this message: "A request to withdrawal $10.00 has been submitted. The withdrawal will be completed upon approval by our review committee. " So now it appears I have to go through a comittee to get my own money back. We'll let this stew for a day or two before taking it any further.

Re: Another new site..... Got my $10 back quick enough, just a little dissapointed I couldn't lift out a profit. I've still a few $$$'s to mess about with. Most of the 1 cent games seem to have dissapeared. I wonder is this a temporary thing or permanent.