• 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Daily Freeroll
    • 20:00 Pokerroom PokerPlayer Team Challenge
    • 21:00 Sun Qualifier to Live STT WSOP Qualifier
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds PL MTT League
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 08:30 Full Tilt H.O.R.S.E. $40 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Wednesday 12th July**

where is this horse freeoll on full tilt and why a free roll gaf' date=' too many cowboys for a league with our stature surely????[/quote'] This isn't a focus game or a league game. Have added it to the diary purely for the novelty of a H.O.R.S.E. event for those who wish to try it. Certainly don't recommend anyone plays it for the prize money..........

where is this horse freeoll on full tilt and why a free roll gaf, too many cowboys for a league with our stature surely????
typically I just uninstalled full tilt this week, as never playing on there, may have to reinstall just to have a go now

Re: **Poker Wednesday 12th July** just finished 18th in the midnight poker dome freeroll got really lucky when my 22 beat QQ courtesy of a one card flush to get me back into the top 10 but then near the end (for me) when mostly folding and having to watch the likes of K 10 beating Q2, and KQ beat J9, I went all-in with AQ to be called by AK ! Q on flop, but K on river :wall

:clap :clap :clap Just finished talking to Mansion and already 4 of the 5 accounts have been locked! :ok :ok
I sent them an email about it on Tuesday and they got back to me yesterday to say they were dealing with it (hence mpoker1 only in last night's) :ok

Did they decide it was only the other four who were cheating?
:lol from what I saw all five would be sat out at the start and if he did play by the time m1 was out m2-5 were so short stacked that he didn't play them anyway - so I have no idea what the point was ! Mr V - sorry if I made it sound as if I thought you were taking the credit ! I would hope others (away from here) who noticed it will also have brought it to mansion's attention - or is it only us who are that petty ? ;)