Freeroll : 1st Prize, a free WSOP package worth $12,500

alex_theBoss_ross

Re: Freeroll : 1st Prize, a free WSOP package worth $12,500

The email I got gave the password- god knows... you will like the 1k prize for the referrer (if they refer the winner) :-P I can lend you my affil link in the meantime if you want :-P chuckle.
Hehe - cheers Alex - but we've got one here now though :ok This link to download the software - http://www.aceflushpoker.com/download-instructions.php?btag=BanAff49619 This link to go to their website - http://www.aceflushpoker.com?btag=BanAff49619 Haven't spoken to him yet, but I'm sure Paul will do what he's always done for us before and give us a $1000 freeroll if PL wins that cash :ok

Many thanks for this one.. let's hope :hope that the runners stay reasonably low.. but Im sure it will still be carnage for the first 30 mins :loon
Hmmm......in the email they say that the event will be cancelled if less than 2500 runners .......... just 152 in so far......... I can't see this going ahead!!!!!

Hmmm......in the email they say that the event will be cancelled if less than 2500 runners .......... just 152 in so far......... I can't see this going ahead!!!!!
Erm, isnt it sunday?? and today is wednesday... plenty of time... :)

Downloaded through the link. Its now asking for a promotional code. Any PL specific ones?
I don't know of any promo codes. Have looked on their web site, but cannot see any there either......

Erm' date=' isnt it sunday?? and today is wednesday... plenty of time... :)[/quote'] Yeah - plenty of time - but this wont get a late huge surge like a lot of tourneys.......

I don't know of any promo codes. Have looked on their web site, but cannot see any there either......
Its unlikely I'll deposit but always worth putting in. I registered without a promo but it finished the process with a system error. This means I can argue with support if I do get a code in the future. Thanks

Yeah - plenty of time - but this wont get a late huge surge like a lot of tourneys.......
Yeah, you're probably right... Only I would think people would try out for a wsop seat :unsure BTW, Congrats on last nights qualification :ok

GaF, If there's less than 2500 runners then we just play for the $2500!! :loon That's highly likely as it's only new members that are eligible to play! I'm not a greedy bugga so that'll do for me! :ok TQM