Beverley Racecourse

What a truely awful course this is. Obviously going to the meeting on a Saturday didn't help too much, but it is such an overcowded course it's unbelievable. Everything at the course seems to be happening in one place. I was stood in a stand with a mate and looked towards the 5 furlong start and all we could see was the next stand's roof sticking out limiting the viewing to the half a furlong to go marker. Does anybody else have any opinions about Beverley. My favourite courses of the smaller tracks are Pontefract and Market Rasen. Cheers

Re: Beverley Racecourse I've not been to beverley myself but friends have said it wasn't too bad. Of the smaller courses i've been too, Wetherby is my favourite, also been to Mussleburgh and Thirsk - both perfectly OK imho. York is my favourite of the bigger courses (but then im biased!). Hated Aintree at the grand national and dont like Newcastle either. Really looking forward to Hexham in october - goign there for my birthday and realyl think itll be my type of course.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.