Unused account balances will be forfeited...

Hodgey

Just got this email from Royal Vegas Poker.

Dear Paul, ************************************************************** You have at least $79 waiting for you! ************************************************************** We've missed seeing you in our poker room recently, and really hope you'll come back and play with us again. We've noticed that you still have a credit balance in your poker account, which means that you can start playing without needing to make a deposit! It's been more than 5 months since you were last active at Royal Vegas Poker, and we'd like you to wager your available funds before Monday July 24th. Unused account balances will be forfeited after that date. You might want to use your $79 to take part in the weekly $100,000 Guaranteed tournament. Find out more about this month's promotions & tournaments: :ol('http://www.myrvp3.com/page20promo/default.asp?btag=MS_136820_622670_055354')'>http://www.myrvp3.com/page20promo/default.asp?btag=MS_136820_622670_055354 Kind regards, Lou Krieger
Forfeited, not even paid back to you. What a fcuking cheek! :puke

Re: Unused account balances will be forfeited...

I'd immediatelt withdraw it and then send them a f***-off note :lol - bet you they still leave your account alive in the hope that you'll comeback one day!
Yes that's pretty much what I shall be doing! :lol

Re: Unused account balances will be forfeited... One can unly assume that this is from the free $10 and that you've built it up to $79 and you haven't deposited or done anything since with it (I expect to get a similar e-mail from Paradise Poker from the $5 they gave me. I haven't touched it for about a month and a half). It doesn't give 'em any right to push people about and force people to play though.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Unused account balances will be forfeited... Now that I have finally received my cash from them, I will slate them.

One can unly assume that this is from the free $10 and that you've built it up to $79 and you haven't deposited or done anything since with it
Yes it was the free $10. Basically I requested a withdrawal of $69 (thus leaving the free $10 in there) but they rejected it saying the whole balance constituted free money. Bollocks it was I replied. (Albeit a little more courteously than that! :lol ) They then said I could only withdraw the $69 if they first removed the free $10 given to me way back in January. :@ Or alternatively I would have to play 100 raked hands at 0.25/0.50c tables. I politely replied with
May I make a suggestion that perhaps you could forward onto your marketing department? Who do you think is more likely to continue playing at your site?: Person A) Who is allowed to withdraw the cash they have won legitamely, whilst still leaving the free $10 they received in their account. This $10 will then be used to play in games thus generating more rake for your site. or Person B) Who can only withdraw THEIR cash by first having their free $10 removed. This will then leave a balance of zero on their account.
They still didn't budge. So I told them to remove the $10 (for me it was probably the cheaper option than playing cash games! :\ ) and then I deposited $35 (had to deposit before withdrawing to link the account to deposit method :eyes - not that it matters cos I ain't depositing there again) and then instantly withdrew my money. All in all, what a carry on. Totally not impressed with them and won't be going back there. :moon to Royal Vegas Poker.

Re: Unused account balances will be forfeited... TruePoker.com gipped me the same way. Opened an account. Tried to play on of the 5 "newbie freerolls" that was promised. Was told my account was not eligable as it was one per person and apparently I have "dozens" of accounts registered with this PC. I asked them to send me the login details of these 24+ accounts so that I might begin withdrawing funds from them seeing as they conceded the accounts were mine. They didnt seem to want to do that as i could be "anyone". So which is it TruePoker.com, you bunch of crooked bastards!. Luckily I never gave them bank details! RacingPoker.com is also bent, but thats another story.