Prima merging with Microgaming?

jeffers

Re: Prima merging with Microgaming? Microgaming is the software that is used by Prima network and Ladbrokes. To be honest I always thought Microgaming was a part of Prima anyway (though could be wrong) - and just viewed this as a rebreanding exercise. If this is a new merger, could leave Laddies screwed if Prima decide not to let them use their software any more.........

Re: Prima merging with Microgaming? MG have always developed the software used on the Prima network I think, certainly for as long as I've been playing, whether they actually own Prima or just develop software for a third party I'm not sure, but I always assumed they ran the network too - is more a case of Prima being a division of MG than the other way around.

Re: Prima merging with Microgaming? Rumour is ladbrokes are going to let the americans onto the site so is it possible ladbrokes are joining the prima network, ladbrokes is in the decline at the moment and after its 5 year stance since its inception have started rakeback much to my amusement i was told under no circumstances will ladbrokes ever offer rakeback that came from head of european operations prior to the cruise in january however the deal is rake contributed not gross so the 30% deal they offer in reality is only around 10%