Free Money from Mansion

rippyuk

Anyone else get this? Dear rippyuk, We would like to apologise for the recent problems we have experienced with tournaments and ring games. Please rest assured we are working hard to resolve the issues and will ensure all players due a refund will be credited as soon as possible. As a gesture of goodwill we have added twenty US dollars (or currency equivalent) to your account today. If you have any questions or require further assistance on this or any other matter please do not hesitate to contact us. Kindest regards, Peter MANSION Member Services

Re: Free Money from Mansion Same here, no complaints. I love Mansion and will be sticking with them. They are a new company with new software, they're bound to have problems. The problems are no worse than other so called established companies. They have been very good to me and this is another nice gesture. Their tournaments are the best value on the net.

Re: Free Money from Mansion I haven't got the email. :cry I like Mansion, and I think i'll be using them quite alot in the future. Certainly my favourite poker room at the moment. They've had a few problems, but they aren't hiding them and are looking after their customers during it. Again, I'm impressed. I just hope mine is on its way!!! ;)

Re: Free Money from Mansion I like Mansion a lot (even though I didn't get the e-mail). :sad They seem to be trying to create a poker site for poker players, and do things in the right way. Yesterday in a tourney I was moved to a table where a player (Lucky7s22g) was being abusive to the table (managing to by pass the censor). I rang Mansion and complained, and within 5 minutes a host was dealing with the situation. :ok :ok

Re: Free Money from Mansion I have queried about tournaments before when they crashed. I wonder is that the reason some got while others never. Or maybe the email's are going out in stages hopefully (I got mine this morning while I got the money last night).

Re: Free Money from Mansion

I like Mansion a lot (even though I didn't get the e-mail). :sad They seem to be trying to create a poker site for poker players, and do things in the right way. Yesterday in a tourney I was moved to a table where a player (Lucky7s22g) was being abusive to the table (managing to by pass the censor). I rang Mansion and complained, and within 5 minutes a host was dealing with the situation. :ok :ok
I also reported this guy last week for being abusive. Hopefully Mansion will deal with him. I agree that Mansion is a good site the 1 cent tourneys are great value.