• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Betfred PL League TURBO
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands
    • 21:00 Mansion $500
    • 21:00 Spin Palace Poker Night Live $2,000 Added
    • 00:00 William Hill £500
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 7th July** Hoo Yah..... work over for a few days.... chillin with a few beers..... couple of hours kip then back for poker tonight :nana

Re: **Poker Friday 7th July**

please could you send me the pw for todays buy in via email ' date=' cheers[/quote'] On your email mate :ok Anyone else - easiest if you drop an email to poker at punterslounge dot com :ok

am i to beleve that the passwords 4 the freeroll tourns r in some magazine im in the uk if this is how can i subscribe:wall
Quite simple really - just 'google' the name of the mag to find their website and there will be a section on there where you can subscribe to have the magazine delivered to your door. :ok Pleasure to have assisted you in this matter! TQM

gotafancy can i plse speak to u 1-1 plse thnx :dude
Best bet is to email me on poker at punterslounge dot com - I'll get straight back to you :ok The password for the betfred tourney is available to all PL members who wish to participate - if you'd like to play, happy to provide you with the password :ok You need a betfred account and buy in is $2+20c

So far as todays freerolls listed in the diary are concerned - none are password protected - 2 are open to all and the third has a raked hands requirement
Yes, it's a wee bit strange all these requests for passwords that don't exist!! :loon It is the school holidays though!! (in Scotland) :wall TQM

Re: **Poker Friday 7th July** Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but Poker 770 has a $3.30 Re buy with a guaranteed $1000 starting at 20:30 BST. only 50 in it up to yet!!!:ok:ok EDIT...and at the moment it says it pays top 50...still only 50 in it!!