Well played Slick Mick

tractor

Hi, I had the pleasure of playing with Slick Mick at The Bolton 6 this weekend, unfortunatly for me he knocked me out heads up. He pointed me here so here I am. I managed 3rd in the £100 Mick and collected £1750 so not a bad weekend in all. nice to meet you Jason

Re: Well played Slick Mick :welcome to the Lounge Tractor - if you like your poker, you'll love it here :) Well done on your win too :) (er.... Not sure I've congratulated Mick yet - well done mate on a superb result - your win got a bit lost amongst all the other wins PL had that night it didn't get the recognition it deserved :clap :clap )

Re: Well played Slick Mick Hi Mick, Yes he did well it the cash games, all in all a very profitable weekend away. I even spun £50 on the roulette (something i wouldnt normally do) and turned into into £450 in about 10 minutes. I think Blue Sqaure put on a top event there with the poker player at mind, 6000 starting chips, 45 minute levels amd blinds capped at 800!!! Probably never play in a tournament with sucha good structure ever again, well unless i qualify again next year of course :D

Re: Well played Slick Mick :welcome TractorJ... enjoy your stay... they're all pretty friendly on here... although they will steal your blinds if you let 'em! Congrats on the win... not sure what a £100 Mick is but as long as it doesn't involve sailors or tube of lube it's probably all good! See you on the tables... :ok