Titan Poker/Gamecalc

Tax_Monkey

Re: Titan Poker/Gamecalc Yes I've used Titan Poker and it is an ok site in my opinion (not that I play there often). Saw the advert as well but haven't tried Gamecalc yet. Gaf will probably provide the answer - usually has the answers regarding new software

Re: Titan Poker/Gamecalc I'm playin on titan almoust dayly .It a iPoker network site. They r fine, i have already made few widthdrawals :) Probably they got the best vip structure from iPoker sites. Dont know about gamecalc , never used it.

Re: Titan Poker/Gamecalc Don't know anything about Gamecalc I'm afraid - normally they have demos to download though....... The likes of PokerTracker/PokerOffice/PokerSpy do the same thing where if you sign up through their affiliate link and play x raked hands then they give it to you "free" (Not denying PL anything as we dont have a Titan link ..... yet)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Titan Poker/Gamecalc

Thanks for the replys guys. Will give it a go and post some feedback on the software (presuming I get it and get it to work:lol)
Have you got the software yet Tax?? I signed up 2 weeks ago and heard nothing, no download, no email nothing about gamecalc :(

Re: Titan Poker/Gamecalc Yes got it via an email they sent with a link to download it. Haven't been able to make it work much but from what I've seen so far I wouldn't reccomend it. I'll post a bit of a write up if I can ever find out how to work it properly:\

Re: Titan Poker/Gamecalc

Yes got it via an email they sent with a link to download it. Haven't been able to make it work much but from what I've seen so far I wouldn't reccomend it. I'll post a bit of a write up if I can ever find out how to work it properly:\
All I've had is a welcome email...have you deposited with them??