I Have A Plan.

Had a good few winners off this board but always have daft bets then back to square one.So my plan is to follow 6 systems,5 i thought of my self and ralphie quick system,i would like to follow slapdash but i work shifts and would not get the bets till to late.But with the 6 sytems i can place the bets the night before.I plan to start with 200 pounds and place 1 pound on each bet.The overall s/r is 25%, should i place less on each bet or more, im inclined to place less because some of the systems produce long losing runs.Any thoughts on this.Thanks for any help. Cheers Terry.

Re: I Have A Plan. Well I have been following a few for sometime now..As you say some ups and downs. I have been lucky and caught a few good uns, Socky1 had a chance lucky 15, slapdash, a few good wins, %man, 6 out of 7. then you get bowles and russp, posting sometimes an hour before the race and hey presto the winner's. And then the times you miss them and ouch:wall :cry , in they come with big winners. So like you say pick ones you can get on early or the night before. Good luck with what ever you decide.:hope