Technical Advice

Cloud

I play on a laptop mainly - through a wireless connection with my main home PC. For the last day or so I have tried connecting to Pokerstars through my laptop - but it is saying I can't because I'm already logged in (which I'm not). Even with my main PC off, I can't log in through my laptop. I was worried someone was using my account - but I have no trouble logging in through my main PC. I've emailed Pokerstars - but if anyone can give any advice it's very welcome. I have cleared any temporary internet files and cookies - re-installed Pokerstars on my laptop - and re-started both PC's.

Guest gazza271

Re: Technical Advice I had the same thing on the Prima network a while ago, ended up ringing customer support and apparently i had not logged out properly from one of the sites and it was then blocking me from going onto another :wall Customer service sorted it all out in minutes tho :clap

Re: Technical Advice You are not going to believe this - but it is now working. I did send them an e-mail around 15 minutes ago - so maybe they've done something their end :clap :clap :clap Note : Just had it confirmed via e-mail that they had logged me out their end. Apparently on rare occasions, the system doesn't register you as being logged out. That's what I call customer service!!

Re: Technical Advice I had this with SportingOdds a while back when the Dollar up was going. I had been knocked out and then had an error with the software whilst i was watchign the final table. I didn;t try to log back in, but the next day when i tried to place a bet on their betting site it wouldn;t let me cos i was still logged in at the poker site. Difference between PS and SO? Their customer services couldn;t log me out - i had to reboot the poker client and log out manually!!