Extra Mansion Poker Dome Opportunities

Valiant23

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Extra Mansion Poker Dome Opportunities

Just got back in and the next tournament showing is the Sun game at 10.30pm. Everything that should have played before has disappeared from the lobby. Will wait and see what happens.
I think they must have cancelled the earlier game, the 10.30pm has over 400 registered.

Re: Extra Mansion Poker Dome Opportunities It seems as if the nearly 900 entrants in the 6:30 game were unable to register for the 10:30 game. The 10:30 game still almost got to 600. They have changed the limit from 1000 to 600 ...... These games are going to start filling VERY fast.......

Guest gazza271

Registration now open for all 3 of todays ...... AND you can register for all 3 at the same time...... :ok Only 100 odd places left in the first 2 of the day (max field 600)
Cheers mate, reg for all 3 :ok Gave up last night and went to bed :wall

Re: Extra Mansion Poker Dome Opportunities Theres a spare place in tomorrows qualifiers now cos i just unregistered.......................I MADE 18TH:nana :cheers Bloody hard work and really chuffed with meself, congrats also to Pope and Chess and finally I would to thank..................... Mr.(Use the bloody clock!) Valiant and Muck FCUK(:lol ) for the Chaaaaarge Cheers guys, both stars :notworthy EDIT: JESUS!!! just looked at the 10-30 one....Have a look at whos top and with how much!!!!!! WTG GaF........Go get 'em son!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres a spare place in tomorrows qualifiers now cos i just unregistered.......................I MADE 18TH:nana :cheers Bloody hard work and really chuffed with meself, congrats also to Pope and Chess and finally I would to thank..................... Mr.(Use the bloody clock!) Valiant and Muck FCUK(:lol ) for the Chaaaaarge Cheers guys, both stars :notworthy EDIT: JESUS!!! just looked at the 10-30 one....Have a look at whos top and with how much!!!!!! WTG GaF........Go get 'em son!!!!!!!!!!!!
well done all I'll muck fcuk you anyday

:ok myself and gaf through to final......... unlucky lbb you hung in there really well :clap :clap :clap
out in 21st which was a pain a bit of a pain ............... my cards completely dried up :( then when I was the shortest stack i went all-in utg with AK and was called by 88 and AT who checked it down............. It looked good with an A on flop, unfortunately a 10 came on the river :cry On the bright side i came 4th in the $500 added :ok

Re: Extra Mansion Poker Dome Opportunities The last sun qualifier is at 11am this morning, anyone wanting to play it needs to sign up fast as 570 of the 600 seats are filled. It looks like the final will only have 161 entries, 143 registered and 18 from this mornings qualifier so there must be a good chance of one of the PL players going to Vegas. Good Luck everyone in it(all the Sun readers!) :hope

Re: Extra Mansion Poker Dome Opportunities Good Luck everyone in the final. Out in 119th. My last hand was all-in with KK and called by 66, JJ and AA, no help for anyone (although QQ on the flop) until an unnecessary A on the river. Real damage done on first table with Rednutt when another player only got lucky with her strategy of playing anything when up against me ! :wall Good Luck Red :ok

Re: Extra Mansion Poker Dome Opportunities sorry I wasn't there to commiserate Red but was 1. reading Piston's 'kebab' post and 2. watching pancho's table hoping to see her drop a few chips ! (never like to see someone profit long term if I think they have cheated me ! :eyes ) pathetic I know :$