Twenty20 Cup Cricket

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket Shocking night for me here. Only Leicester winning gave me a return. Although Nixon looked well on course for his performance, only 4pts short then Darren Maddy decided to hit the last 16 runs to win :wall :wall Draw for finals day is tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket The best day of the cricketing year is almost upon us once again :cow It's Twenty20 finals day on Saturday from Trent Bridge. Outright odds now

Surrey32.872.872.872.8733.22.752.872.7532.8732.7532.753.2
Essex33.253.2532.873.252.953.2533.52.87333.433.253.35
Leicestershire4.54.544.334.544.644.53.64.54.334.333.64.334.334.8
Nottinghamshire4.3344.54.54.54.54.44.54.3354.334.54.3354.334.334.9
Each-way terms: 2 at 1/2
Semi-final betting
Surrey1.571.571.571.61.611.661.651.611.571.571.611.61.661.51.67
Nottinghamshire2.252.252.252.252.22.12.22.22.252.372.22.252.12.52.36
Essex1.531.661.661.61.611.721.621.661.571.721.571.61.661.721.66
Leicestershire2.372.12.12.252.222.252.12.2522.252.252.122.4
2 good looking semi finals. I've been on Leicester since before a ball was bowled and I'm sticking with them. WIll give the day some thought over the next 48hrs.

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket Finally finals day is here :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow . I'll do 3 posts. this one which will have 2 outright bets for the day on it, the next one will be Essex vs Leicestershire and the 3rd will be Surrey vs Notts. 2pts ew D.Maddy Top Finals Day Bat 20/1 Stan James (1/5 1,2,3) In the history of Twenty20 worldwide no man has scored more runs in the format than Leicestershire's Darren Maddy. This year he's not had his best season in Twenty20 but he's a big game player and his 152 against Surrey in the Pro40 last weekend suggests he could be coming into form at just the right time. This bet pretty much depends on Leicester making the final to give Maddy 2 innings but I think they'll beat Essex. With that in mind there's no way the competition's most successful batsman should be 20/1 to top score so I'm putting my faith in the Leicester opener to deliver the goods. 1pt ew M.Ealham Most Finals Day 6's 20/1 Stan James (1/5 1,2,3) On his day Mark Ealham is one of the most destructive batsmen in the county game. He hits 6's for fun as Leicester's David Masters can testify after Ealham belted him for 4 6's in one over in an earlier match! Trent Bridge is Ealham's home ground so he'll know every inch of it and if he gets a few overs worth of batting he's sure to pepper the crowd. Another one who is overpriced who I'll limp on.

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket Essex vs Leicestershire - 1st semi-final I have to say I'm extremely keen on Leicester winning this however I have them outright so I've no need to back them here. I wouldn't put anyone off backing the Foxes in this match though. With that in mind there's 2 bets for me. 10pts D.Gough's performance pts 34pts&Over 8/11 Boylesports Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch, 20pts per wicket. Darren Gough is a terrific new ball bowler who rarely goes without wickets. He's also employed as a pinch hitter in this competition so he bats at no3 so he'll have ample chance to cover this target. He can do it with bat or ball really so the overs is not a difficult choice. 10pts P.Nixon's performance pts 33pts&Over 5/6 Boylesports Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch, 25pts per stumping. Paul Nixon is an aggressive batsman who will bat at number 4 or 5 so will get lots of batting opportunities to cover this total. He's also a terrific wicket-keeper and with Broad and Griffith opening the Leicester attack, catches behind are a possibility. Leicester also play 3 spinners so stumpings aren't out of the question. Either way I fancy Nixon to cover the target.

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket Surrey vs Nottinghamshire - 2nd semi final. I fancy Surrey to win this match but they are a bit short for my liking so I'm attacking the side markets here. 10pts M.Ealham's performance pts 37pts&Over 5/6 Boylesports Points are scored as follows : 1pt per run, 10pts per catch, 20 pts per wicket. Mark Ealham is still a terrific all-rounder at this level. A huge hitting batsman capable of scoring runs at a quick rate and also a very good bowler who always picks up wickets. 2 wickets or a solid innings sees us home here and that will do for me. 10pts A.Mahmood's performance pts 38pts&Over 5/6 Boylesports Azhar is very much like Mark Ealham, he's capable of clearing the ropes with consumate ease with the bat and his aggressive bowling earns him wickets with the new ball. 38pts shouldn't be too diffficult for a World Cup runner-up all rounder to chase down so we'll be on Azhar's side here. 10pts 10 or more 6's in Surrey vs Notts match 6/5 Sporting Odds Both of these sides are full of huge hitting batsmen. Notts employ lots of seamers who are likely to go round the park particularly if Benning, Brown or Ramprakash get going and with Surrey playing 3 spinners, 1 of them will have to go if Notts are to score big. To make the day a huge success the boundaries will be in and the umpires will be raising their arms frequently in this one. 5pts ew D.Hussey Top Notts Bat 9/2 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) David Hussey's 71 off 34 balls in the quarter finals is what brought the Outlaws to finals day and he'll be expected to score more runs now they are here. He's in good form and will be buoyed by a call-up to the Australia interim squad for the forthcoming Champions Trophy and at home, with the will to entertain the crowd I take the hard hitting Aussie to score some runs in this one.

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket Good luck on your bets Kev. I am having a little dabble on Leics to win the 20/20 as I think they have been underestimated. Will be hoping my team Notts win, though I am sad I won't be able to watch it from Down Under.

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket 1 down - but at least they dropped maddy :) in the bag I reckon - I can't see how notts can put up another fantastic performance as they did in the semi - I think they gave it their all - and with us having the extra rest I would fancy us esp as we are batting first - notts are going to be bolloxed by the time they bat am going to wait until they hit 7/4 or so before having a saver on notts cheers Kev Damo easy this game have had notts at 15/8 - u can get 2:1 now! profit locked in - can just enjoy us winning it now!

On paper it's tight to call. Leics are the best side' date=' Notts are at home. Leicester have a huge advantage batting 1st mate.[/quote']

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket

Essex vs Leicestershire - 1st semi-final I have to say I'm extremely keen on Leicester winning this however I have them outright so I've no need to back them here. I wouldn't put anyone off backing the Foxes in this match though. With that in mind there's 2 bets for me. 10pts D.Gough's performance pts 34pts&Over 8/11 Boylesports Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch, 20pts per wicket. Darren Gough is a terrific new ball bowler who rarely goes without wickets. He's also employed as a pinch hitter in this competition so he bats at no3 so he'll have ample chance to cover this target. He can do it with bat or ball really so the overs is not a difficult choice. 10pts P.Nixon's performance pts 33pts&Over 5/6 Boylesports Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch, 25pts per stumping. Paul Nixon is an aggressive batsman who will bat at number 4 or 5 so will get lots of batting opportunities to cover this total. He's also a terrific wicket-keeper and with Broad and Griffith opening the Leicester attack, catches behind are a possibility. Leicester also play 3 spinners so stumpings aren't out of the question. Either way I fancy Nixon to cover the target.
Nixon covered his target but Gough didn't. -1.7pts for semi final 1.

Surrey vs Nottinghamshire - 2nd semi final. I fancy Surrey to win this match but they are a bit short for my liking so I'm attacking the side markets here. 10pts M.Ealham's performance pts 37pts&Over 5/6 Boylesports Points are scored as follows : 1pt per run, 10pts per catch, 20 pts per wicket. Mark Ealham is still a terrific all-rounder at this level. A huge hitting batsman capable of scoring runs at a quick rate and also a very good bowler who always picks up wickets. 2 wickets or a solid innings sees us home here and that will do for me. 10pts A.Mahmood's performance pts 38pts&Over 5/6 Boylesports Azhar is very much like Mark Ealham, he's capable of clearing the ropes with consumate ease with the bat and his aggressive bowling earns him wickets with the new ball. 38pts shouldn't be too diffficult for a World Cup runner-up all rounder to chase down so we'll be on Azhar's side here. 10pts 10 or more 6's in Surrey vs Notts match 6/5 Sporting Odds Both of these sides are full of huge hitting batsmen. Notts employ lots of seamers who are likely to go round the park particularly if Benning, Brown or Ramprakash get going and with Surrey playing 3 spinners, 1 of them will have to go if Notts are to score big. To make the day a huge success the boundaries will be in and the umpires will be raising their arms frequently in this one. 5pts ew D.Hussey Top Notts Bat 9/2 Boylesports (1/4 1,2,3) David Hussey's 71 off 34 balls in the quarter finals is what brought the Outlaws to finals day and he'll be expected to score more runs now they are here. He's in good form and will be buoyed by a call-up to the Australia interim squad for the forthcoming Champions Trophy and at home, with the will to entertain the crowd I take the hard hitting Aussie to score some runs in this one.
Ealham covered his performance and Hussey top scored. We were 1 6 short of the requirement and Azhar looked like he was going to get his performance but a wonder catch stopped him in his tracks. +16.43pts for Semi final 2.

Finally finals day is here :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow . I'll do 3 posts. this one which will have 2 outright bets for the day on it, the next one will be Essex vs Leicestershire and the 3rd will be Surrey vs Notts. 2pts ew D.Maddy Top Finals Day Bat 20/1 Stan James (1/5 1,2,3) In the history of Twenty20 worldwide no man has scored more runs in the format than Leicestershire's Darren Maddy. This year he's not had his best season in Twenty20 but he's a big game player and his 152 against Surrey in the Pro40 last weekend suggests he could be coming into form at just the right time. This bet pretty much depends on Leicester making the final to give Maddy 2 innings but I think they'll beat Essex. With that in mind there's no way the competition's most successful batsman should be 20/1 to top score so I'm putting my faith in the Leicester opener to deliver the goods. 1pt ew M.Ealham Most Finals Day 6's 20/1 Stan James (1/5 1,2,3) On his day Mark Ealham is one of the most destructive batsmen in the county game. He hits 6's for fun as Leicester's David Masters can testify after Ealham belted him for 4 6's in one over in an earlier match! Trent Bridge is Ealham's home ground so he'll know every inch of it and if he gets a few overs worth of batting he's sure to pepper the crowd. Another one who is overpriced who I'll limp on.
Ealham was 1 6 short of placing but Maddy was the days top scorer. +48pts for Maddy top scoring and +72pts for Leicestershire winning makes it a good day :dude

Re: Twenty20 Cup Cricket Kev you are a legend mate. Yesterday just brought an astronomical profit for me thanks to you. It really is a top effort. I dont beleive theres a hotter tipster on the net than you at the moment. Just look at that cricket record on SP, its incredibly good. well done ;) :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy