• 19:30 PokerStars Poker Player WSOP Main Event Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 StanJames PokerZone Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Betfred PL League Freeroll
    • 21:00 and 03:00 Mansion $500 Freeroll
    • 22:15 William Hill World Cup League

Re: **Poker Tuesday 27th June** I've seen on another thread that maybe some sites give referral bonuses. I've stupidly gone and joined a few the last few days without asking anyone so can anyone get anything for me joining Hills or Paddy's? (Or any others for that matter) I do already have betting accounts with both so I dont know if that makes a difference.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 27th June**

Registered for Blue Squ Bolton Evening News Freeroll for a £1000 poker 6 seat positions 2-9 get a $100 satellite seat
Lets have a PL Paaaarty in Bolton best of luck Sam. :hope We've got two in wednesday's satellite already:nana :nana PS new version of software this afternoon so allow plenty time to get in

Guest gazza271

Registered for Blue Squ Bolton Evening News Freeroll for a £1000 poker 6 seat positions 2-9 get a $100 satellite seat
Me too, GL Sam and see you on the FT :ok

Lets have a PL Paaaarty in Bolton best of luck Sam. :hope We've got two in wednesday's satellite already:nana :nana
Me too' date=' GL Sam and see you on the FT :ok[/quote'] Cheers guys but we're going to have to get past Mr V too- he's in tonight's game too. :\ :hope

Re: **Poker Tuesday 27th June** Lol, got stuffed, twice. Teach me for trying to play 2 places at once, I dont know how anyone manages it, I really really cannot do it and my pc is sounding like the windmill in Trumpton. (or is it Camberwick Green... or is it Camblewick Green?) Probably not a good idea to call the all-in so early in the game but I figured I'd go out or concentrate on it if I won.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 27th June** If you have a 4 flush, then there are 9 outs to complete your flush. Multiply by 2 for probability of hitting with 1 card and by 4 for probability of hitting with 2 cards (very round numbers). So a flush draw with 2 cards to come is approx 9 x 4 = 36%

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Tuesday 27th June** Jeez only been away from poker for a month, come back and in the Mansion 500 added everyone is playing as tight as a ducks arse !!!!! where's all the all in merchants gone ????????

my pc is sounding like the windmill in Trumpton. (or is it Camberwick Green
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I have to say I know where you`re coming from :lol I once said described my laptop as a "hovercraft" after playing a certain poker software and I`d never heard the fan work as hard. I was positive it was going to rise up and piss off :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Lol' date=' got stuffed, twice. Teach me for trying to play 2 places at once, I dont know how anyone manages it, I really really cannot do it [/quote'] You and me both mate. I was dealt A,3. on the button at Betfred, get switched to Blue Square where I had moved tables, then get moved back to Betfred for my bet, I click call, then I see that I called an all in of over 1000 chips. :cry I started to kick myself, the blinds folded and I was facing a 7,2. :loon Good bluff SpurMan, it would have worked if I had only been playing 1 table :clap

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I have to say I know where you`re coming from :lol I once said described my laptop as a "hovercraft" after playing a certain poker software and I`d never heard the fan work as hard. I was positive it was going to rise up and piss off :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
:lol :lol :lol I remember that time well! (I think it was when the sun tournies and betfred telegraph was on) Mine was having trouble with its influx capacitor at the same time, which meant I could only play poker by text. :D

Re: **Poker Tuesday 27th June** My brother 'Milber' just came second in PokerStars WSOP freeroll, lets just say he is a little gutted at the moment.:( :( :( All in with A 9 aginst K 9 on final hand, other bloke hits a King.:puke Still a good effort to beat 1379 people over 7 and a half hours.:clap :clap :clap We nearly had had 3 PL'ers in the WSOP Main event, so close yet so far as they say.:wall :wall :wall It may take him a while to get over this one i think, some messages of condolence may help.:hope :hope So as they say better luck next time bro!;) ;)