Potential Miniscule field for $5000 MTT

GaF

Royal Vegas are running the following promotion....

World Cup Sit 'n Go Tournaments Join the soccer frenzy by playing in our action-packed World Cup Sit 'n' Gos. The prize pool is $5,000 - play now to avoid sitting on the bench. Who knows you could be the Man of the Match… Here is the game plan: Eight private Sit & Go tables will be set up for each group. Players can qualify once from each group. Winners from each group will go to the final table and play for their share of $5,000 on Saturday, July 8th at 8pm EST. The buy-in is $5 + $0.50, a small sum compared to what you could score for your bankroll. Viva Poker!
Now - The sit and go's are hidden away on page 12 of the sit and go's!! Noone sitting there waiting to play, and realistically little prospect of a table being filled...... I suspect the only way people will qualify is by organising groups (e.g. Punters Lounge!!) to turn up at the same time and get table(s) going. So far there is noone in the MTT final!!! (for $5000) Only thing I don't quite get is "Players can qualify once from each group." - does that mean each individual can have 8 places in the final? (i.e. multi reg in one MTT) - I have fired the question off to them - but we ought to organise a few times to play this (maybe I'll chuck some quiet times in the diary).......

Re: Potential Miniscule field for $5000 MTT PS - I think Royal Vegas give you $10 free when you open a new account - no deposit req'd - so you can give it a go free if you don't already have an account. Please use the PL link if you do :ok

Re: Potential Miniscule field for $5000 MTT

My reading of this would be that the final STT won't start unless it's full?
The final is an MTT - and no minimum number of entrants is specified (Max 1500 - but they have no chance of getting close to that)

Re: Potential Miniscule field for $5000 MTT

When are we getting together for a game ?
Lets try and get 10 of us together for 19:00 tonight - I'll start up a new thread to highlight it...... TaxMonkey - think it should be automatic........ a while since I set an account up on Prima - so can't remember process exactly - but it is a real money account you have? (no deposit needed - but need to be "real money" account)

Re: Potential Miniscule field for $5000 MTT Yep, thats what I got. Hi Nick Thank you for your email. Nick, I appreciate your e-mail and I have assessed your Royal Vegas poker account and I have noticed that your account was registered on the: 24/06/2006. Please be advised that the $10.00 Sign up free money bonus has been discontinued on the: 07/06/2006.

Unfortunately, the $10.00 bonus will not be credited; however, you will be eligible for a 100% Sign up match bonus of up to $100.00 maximum on first deposit.

Thank you for understanding regarding the matter. Thank you for your patronage, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries. Kind Regards, Andre PokerSupportCenter