** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The 2 big handicaps today

after doing some hard studying last night, i have the following 4.25 Plum Pudding =1 Kalankari =2 Crime scene =3 Sir Gerard =4 5.30 Grey Boy =1 Marching Song =1 Paper talk = 1 Jedburgh =2 I am going to have some exactas on those races to see what i can get - 24 bets for each exacta.

Re: The 2 big handicaps today

after doing some hard studying last night, i have the following 4.25 Plum Pudding =1 Kalankari =2 Crime scene =3 Sir Gerard =4 5.30 Grey Boy =1 Marching Song =1 Paper talk = 1 Jedburgh =2 I am going to have some exactas on those races to see what i can get - 24 bets for each exacta.
All the best with these mate as I also love getting my teeth into handicaps. My only concern today is the 1st race were theirs not a lot of handicap form to go on not like the last were theirs plenty to go on. I like your picks in the last but would have included Desert Gold and glad to see you included Jedburgh as Dunlop always a danger in these type of races. Also one that may sneek a place in the 1st is Upper Hand, the ones that have not performed in handicaps in that race Smart Enough could run well I know you will have put plenty of hard work into your selections and hope you hit a nice Exacta. % MAN :ok

I've been working on the 4.25 all morning & arrived at three against the field, these being, Sir Gerard Plum Pudding Kalankari This was before I even looked in the PL Scary or what? Not that I've arrived at the same three of your four my current form I mean ;) Anyway I've staked the three to a total of 30pts to return around 160pts Plus 6pts each on the combination exactas & triflectas, 42pts staked:hope Rio.

The best of luck to you and rio as they say to minds are better than 1 and for both of you to come to the same conclusion I hope it comes up for the both of you

Re: The 2 big handicaps today Kalankari is definately the value in this race, not much to choose between him and Sir Gerard and altho I think Sir Gerard probably just edges it the price difference is huge and it is worth siding with Kalankari who on a different track in different conditions could easily reverse form.

well Sir Gerard won well, i think Kalankari ended up 6th which is a gutter as it was 1st 5 at Bet365!! didnt get the forecast. roll on 5.30.
Phew thats snaps the losing streak :nana Had a look since this morning at the 5.30 & I like this Grey Boy as well, the other that took the eye was Irony but he's drawn wide in 17, I've had a little on that one at 55.0 & 9.6 the place on Betfair & a bit of 11/1 Grey Boy. Rio.

Re: The 2 big handicaps today the horse i have been watching for a while is Comptons eleven who will be about 50/1 for this race. Channon does well here (had Upper hand placed earlier 66/1) & i wouldnt be surprised if it put in an effort today. I have stuck with Grey Boy as a single to win, the exactas i mentioned previously plus a covering tricast. Now had a very small ew on Comptons.

All the best with these mate as I also love getting my teeth into handicaps. My only concern today is the 1st race were theirs not a lot of handicap form to go on not like the last were theirs plenty to go on. I like your picks in the last but would have included Desert Gold and glad to see you included Jedburgh as Dunlop always a danger in these type of races. Also one that may sneek a place in the 1st is Upper Hand, the ones that have not performed in handicaps in that race Smart Enough could run well I know you will have put plenty of hard work into your selections and hope you hit a nice Exacta. % MAN :ok
Named 2 that could be dangers in 1st and both placed 66/1 and 16/1 and did back the 16/1 EW.