Rugby League: Super League - Round 18

Hello again folks, here are the early hcaps for this weeks games in Super League, kindly offered to us by totesport. I had a quiet week last round, I fancied Wakefield (+16pts) and Harlequins (+18pts) but never risked a bet in the end, too bad! This week I have added, in red, my predicted handicaps.... The only noticable difference is my suggested handicap on the Quins game, which means I could be tempted to back the Dragons at home, in the heat, with a (+) start.... Bradford Bulls v Huddersfield Giants (+16pts) (+14pts) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hull FC v Castleford Tigers (+18pts) (+16pts)

Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Wildcats (-18pts) (-18pts)

Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves (Scr) (Scr)

Catalans Dragons v Harlequins RL (-2pts) (+4pts)

St Helens v Salford City Reds (+16pts) (+18pts) As always, all thoughts welcome. More to follow :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 18 Just a note on the Catalans vs Harlequins game, the weather forecast is extremely hot (36oc).

Saturday t.gifSunrise 06:10 (CEST) Sunset 21:30 (CEST)1.gif36.gif36°C 17.gif17°C v_E.gif5 moderate 1013 32
I cant see the likes of 18+ stone big men Mark Tookey and David Mills hacking the heat out there..... Captain, McLindan may also be missing for the Quins.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.