** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A pair of Aces

2 I'm concentrating on! HERNANDO ROYAL 8.05 Lingfield @2.50 Paddypower Looks like an improver from Hughie Morrison, who is also in great form! Others in the field don't look any great shakes and it will appreciate going 2 furlongs further tonight. **** SECRETARY GENERAL 8.15 Leicester @4.00 Paddypower Interesting stat here is that Eddie Ahern has ridden 2 times in last 14 days for Cole and both WON! He gets the leg up again on this horse that he won on last time! Looks like a Cole hamdicap snip and feel this can climb the grades to a much higher level in handicaps this season! **** ***** = Make an orderly queue at the Bookies payout **** = Great Chance *** = Good Chance ** = Fair Chance * = Outside Chance :ok

Re: A pair of Aces cheers Dave! doing my nut in that i didn't have a little dabble on that yankee socky had! Bookies hate these type of bets - I wonder if he had it on with a Bookie who pays a bonus for getting all 4 as that would stump the winnings up even further! I know the likes of Betfred have some amazing bonuses for these type of bets!