**Poker Saturday 17th June**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Mansion Superstars
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Holdempoker Main Event Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 20:00 Canbet $500 Freeroll
    • 21:00 & 22:00 Newspapers WSOP (Pacific)
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:00 Mansion Poker Dome (2 Seats)
    • 23:30 Mansion Superstars

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th June**

The 10' date='000 entrants puts me off although 9,000 are usually knocked out in the 1st hour.[/quote'] That's one of the reasons why I asked. I've always found it relatively easy to make (or get close) to the money in this (top 300) but recently the 10,000 entrants ceiling has been raised to 15,000 which drops the value of the tourney (even though it doesn't fill up). I was just wondering if it has been missed out due to this drop in value or if it has simply been forgotten about - it is normally quite a popular tourney with Pl'ers and despite the size of the field I regularly bump into peeps off here and it's always been a tourney I look forward to.

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th June**

Does the Saturday Night Bet365 $5k freeroll not constitute good enough value to be listed any more?
No deliberate attempt to remove it - has dropped out unnoticed. So I'll get it back in in time for next week (and beyond) I'm not a great fan of it and don't play it, but I know a lot of you do, so am happy to leave it in (despite the poor value)

Re: **Poker Saturday 17th June** Betfred doing a World Cup Special $1000 freeroll at 9 BST, open to anyone who plays the $2000 Guaranteed at 18:15 ($5+$0.50), the $2750 Guaranteed at 19:30 ($10+$1), or the $7500 at 20:30 ($10+$1 with rebuys.) Max of 1000 players, may be worth a look.