Mansion

daftpegasus

Re: Mansion I saw you at the top, at one point I was right behind you but then lost a few chips as you doubled up. Below is a transcript of a live support call I've just had: Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, MANSION Marije will be right with you. MANSION Marije RE: I was playing in the $50 added MTT just now and the software crashed. I logged back in and the tournament seems to have dissappeared. I rebooted but this had no affect. The tournament does not appear in the lobby. Can you tell me what has happened? MANSION Marije One moment please MANSION Marije There appears to be a problem with this tournament, our poker department is currently looking into this MANSION Marije can we contact you as soon as we have a response? De Wolf thank you - how will you contact me? email? MANSION Marije Whichever you prefer- email or phone? De Wolf phone would be good - do you have my number on record MANSION Marije Will check De Wolf will the tournament be cancelled? MANSION Marije At this moment I am not aware of anything yet MANSION Marije so I'm afraid I really need to wait for the Poker Department to make a decision De Wolf is this problem likely to affect other tournaments that are due to start soon? MANSION Marije 077xxxxxxxxx De Wolf yes that's it MANSION Marije I don't know how it will affect any other tournaments, we will have to wait for a response from the Poker Department MANSION Marije I am sorry for the inconvenience De Wolf thank you very much for your help - these things happen. De Wolf Have a nice day I will post when I hear from them.:ok

Re: Mansion

Just logged in and I got the same box so just closed and used the usual one then it appeared again' date=' I closed it and got straight in.[/quote'] I closed it too, tried logging in on the normal screen but it popped up again. :unsure

Re: Mansion

:rollin Thank the Lord! Thought it was just my connection. I was, and doing well too (for a change ;)), and it just disappeared. :sad I've rang Customer Support and they're giving me a call when they know something. :ok
Well I got no phone call but they look like they've split the prize fund between the entrants as they've credited my account with $1.24:) Just checked my email and found this from them: Hello De Wolf Thank you for your email regarding Poker tournaments. We have just been advised by our Poker department that all members involved in any crashed tournaments have now been refunded in line our refund procedure. We apologise for any inconvenience you may have been caused in this matter and thank you for your patience. Kindest regards, Martin MANSION Member Services Good customer services from them :ok