sporting odds tv tables

devil tish

alreet all does anyone know where the sportingodds tv tables are actually broadcast? i was watching that poker channel on sky the other night, that broadcasts live poker, a bit like pokernightlive. playing on the tables, i saw hobbo thre and scrat who regularly use s.o. the table was playing tgf poker and then pokerheaven... are these boss media? and if u play tv tables sporting odds, do they go live with these other firms? anyone know what the bobby moore is? i am curious.... thanks a lot dt:ok by the way major error, made a withdrawal from s.o, all of a sudden the bad beats start....every single game! anyone else find that is the case? or am i just paranoid/crap or both?

Re: sporting odds tv tables Your last point first. Paranoid. ;) Almost all of the tables (MTT's, STT's and cash tables) are being populated by Boss Media customers through a 'skin', such as SO, Virgin, Mermaid, PokerHeaven etc., which is why Morlspin (and myself actually) could watch you the other night through sites other than Sporting Odds. So even though on Sky you will see Hobbo, Scrat, Pene, Moface sat at a PokerHeaven table, in actual fact what the player sees is the skin they logged in through. I imagine that the 'skin' pays the TV channel as its basically advertising their 'skin' over others. Clear? :unsure