Webdollar Query

morlspin

I have just withdrawn $90 from my poker.co.uk account and when i withdrew webdollar gave me an exchange rate of 1.88 Now i just deposited into my virgin account and they are putting the money in at 1.79....... This is a disgrace to me, i know im not losing big money, but i was still shocked to see that!

Re: Webdollar Query

UK £-----US $---¥en-----Euro---Can$--Aust$--SFranc 1.0000 1.8413 209.8400 1.4566 2.0371 2.4601 2.2667
I was just thinking abut this just before the football started, and I have to say whilst the exchange rate isn't very good for us who have $$'s in their poker accounts then I would suggest keeping money movements that involve exchange rates to a minimum. Why not ask Webdollar why you have been penalised when you have to have a dollar balance in Boss Media poker sites? :(

Re: Webdollar Query I was stupid last night , i withdrew all my money from virgin to pay for my flights to london for the ibiza trip, forgetting to leave money in for the 2 PL Virgin games. hence ive had to deposit again Ill email webdollar, but i suppose its how they make their money, or else why offer a service

Re: Webdollar Query Robbing bleeders. Although if you think that's bad I got caught short at the airport last week when the only cash machine I could find was out of order, so I went to the travelex shop and they offered me 56 euros for £50:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek Needless to say I didn't take it.

Re: Webdollar Query

Robbing bleeders. Although if you think that's bad I got caught short at the airport last week when the only cash machine I could find was out of order, so I went to the travelex shop and they offered me 56 euros for £50:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek Needless to say I didn't take it.
same here paul went to kenya on 22nd may, and got a rate of 118 ks to the pound transfered back at the travelex in gatwick and they gave me a rate of 148 to the pound to buy back........id have said no if i was going back to kenya anytime soon

Re: Webdollar Query unless you use the poker sites to make money deposit £100 when the dollar rate is $1.94 withdraw when it is $1.74 and make a profit This works on sites with direct deposit only - I did this last year on vc, when the rate hit $1.94 and withdrew about 3 months ago at $1.74 a few hundred quid became a new BR to play with :) at no cost to me except a lack of the cash for a few months Damo

I was just thinking abut this just before the football started, and I have to say whilst the exchange rate isn't very good for us who have $$'s in their poker accounts then I would suggest keeping money movements that involve exchange rates to a minimum. Why not ask Webdollar why you have been penalised when you have to have a dollar balance in Boss Media poker sites? :(

Re: Webdollar Query Yep I hit that Webdollar exchange rate problem getting some money out of Virgin as well .... about 2.5& ripped off each way - 5% spread - didn't check what rate I got on transferring my V-points into money on Virgin - maybe I lost 2.5% there? Mind you I only paid some money in to verify my card so that I could withdraw my winnings ... so it was money for free. Virgin rocks - Webdollar sucks! Still think Betfair have the best money management overall.