Rugby League: National Leagues Rounds something or other

Halifax RLFC v Batley (15:00 BST) -8+12 -12 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Hull KR v Whitehaven (15:00 BST) -18+24.5 -20 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Leigh v Rochdale (15:00 BST) -12+14 -12 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Widnes v Doncaster Lakers (15:00 BST) -16+20.5 -18
Dewsbury v Skolars (15:00 BST) -28.5+32 -30 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Keighley v Gateshead (15:00 BST)+4 -2+2 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Swinton v Celtic Crusaders (15:00 BST) -6+10 -8 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Hunslet v Blackpool (15:30 BST) -11.5+12 -12 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap

Been busy lately so not really had time to do some proper round ups, so here goes .... Widnes v Doncaster (+16/20.5) Our last two games we have run both Hull KR and Leigh very close, 4 points and 7 points respectively and I expect us to lose to Widnes around that margain again. Betdirect are offering us at +20 @ 10/11 which I think is great value considering our away form this season has been better than our home. Recommended: Doncaster +20 (betdirect 11/10) strength 8/10 Halifax v Batley (+8/12) Yet again theres a 4 point range in the handicap from booky to booky and yet again I fancy the away team. Batley are in very good from at the moment. We played them a couple of weeks back and they impressed me alot. Halifax arn't the greatest team in the world and I expect it to finish close, could go either way. Batley look good with the start. Recommended: Batley +12 (Skybet 5/6) Strength 6/10 Leigh v Rochdale (+12/14) Having just checked Rochdales result, they have stayed within 15 points of every team they have played this season, including Hull KR. Having watched both teams play theres nothing to suggest they won't do this again. The only thing that is worrying me slightly is Leigh inconsistant form. If they hit it head first and come out all guns blazing they could score a big win. But I still fancy Rochdale. Recommended: Rochdale +14 (Hills 5/6) Strength 5/10 Swinton v Celtic Crusader (+6/10) As I have said in the past i'm not the greatest expert on national league two. What I do know though is that Celtic are very good at home and very inconsistant away. This coupled with the fact Swinton are top of the league I fancy Swinton to cover the small h'cap. Recommended: Swinton -6 (Hills 5/6) Strength 4/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.