** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mlb 10/6

Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox Indians -1.5 2.72 (Pinnacle) 3 units CLE: LHP C.C. Sabathia (5-2, 2.75 ERA) CWS: LHP Mark Buehrle (6-4, 3.31 ERA) I'm playing the alternate runline on Indians in this game. I see some added value taking the rl. ml odds 2.0 to 2.72 is pretty big move considering Indians are the road team here. Indians are a team that usually either blows out their opponents or lose straight up due to good batting and some unconsistent performances of their pitching staff this season. They were really close winning yesterday having more hits and a late lead, but the bullpen somehow blew it. I like them to get even today With C.C Sabathia on the hill. Their ace has been lights out the whole May, since coming off the DL. Altough, he had a shaky outing last time out, Giving up 7 earned runs in 5 innings against the Angels, he should be able bounce back. He has been succesfull in his career against the White Sox (10-3 with a 4.20 ERA in 17 career starts against the White Sox, including 2-0 with a 4.05 ERA in three starts this season). Indians have also won every duel between C.C and Buehrle, going 5-0 when these pitchers have gone h2h. Buerhle is the ace of the White Sox team, but has looked shaky in his last two, losing both, allowing a lot of hits. Indians have traditionally given fits to Buehrle, who is 0-2 with a 8.04 ERA against the Indians this season and is 7-9 with a 4.59 ERA lifetime against them. I'll play this as a small 3 unit bet. Texas Rangers @ Boston Red Sox Rangers 2.06 (Mansion) 5 units BOS: LHP Jon Lester (0-0, 0.00 ERA) TEX: LHP John Rheinecker (2-0, 1.77 ERA) First game of tonight double header at the Fenway Park. I'm going against a rookie pitcher making his MLB debut here. You never know for sure what you're going to get, but i like the odds in this one. Texas' rookie pitcher John Rheinecker has been really solid in his last 2 starts, winning both of them convincingly. He shut out the Mariners in 8 innings of work and last time out Allowed 2 runs in 8.1 innings of work vs. the White Sox at Chicago. He has walked only 1 batter in the 20.1 innings he has pitched this season and has shown good control of his pitches. Jon Lester has a 3-4 record and a 2.70 ERA in Triple-A Pawtucket this season. Nice numbers, but Texas is not a Triple-A team when it comes to batting. Ofcourse it's possible for him to throw a good game, but i think Texas will get to him at some point. It's also very possible he will not go deep into the game his first time out. Texas has lost last 2, altough they scored 12 against Kansas the other day and had good enough hitting yesterday, but couldn't get many clutch hits against Tim Wakefield losing 2-3. This is the game Texas is most likely to take today, as they'll be facing Josh Becket later on in the evening, with John Wasdin making his first start of the season for them. I see some nice value in the odds and put medium stake on the visitors.