** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mlb 9/6

Late post as just came home. Playead a couple of game tonight Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Kansas City Royals Royals 2.21 (Mansion) 4 units TB: LHP Mark Hendrickson (3-6, 4.01 ERA) KC: LHP Mark Redman (1-4, 6.80 ERA) Clash of 2 pretty bad teams, but i'll have to try Kansas at home with these odds. They played a fine game offensively yesterday winning Texas 16-12. Their batting has been ok at home recently, pitching has lost them many games tho. Todays starter Mark Redman is hardly a trustable pitcher, but got his first win of the season last time out at Seattle. Throwing 5.2 innings allowing 4 runs. Redman is 4-1 against Tampa Bay with a 3.34 ERA in 10 career games Hendrickson starterd the season well, but has been very hittable since. He has lost 3 straight games and allowed plenty of hits in his last 4. Hendrickson is 4-1 all-time against Kansas City, with a 2.48 ERA in eight games pitched. All in all, the pitching is quite equally bad in this game, but i like Kansas in this one as they are at home and they hit the ball really well yesterday. Tampas bats have been silent for some time now as they haven't scored big numbers in a long time.

Re: Mlb 9/6 Florida Marlins @ San Diego Padres Over 7.5 2.0 (Pinnacle) 4 units FLA: RHP Ricky Nolasco (4-2, 3.15 ERA) SD: RHP Chris Young (5-3, 3.39 ERA) Two pitchers who has been really good in last few games and a pitchers ball-park, but total of 7.5 and even odds on the over? I'll have to grab some of that. Ricky Nolasco is a rookie who pitched game of his life last time out at Coors Field against Colorado, shutting them down for 8 innings. Before that he allowed 5 runs on 10 hits in 4 innings of Work against Mets at home. He has had many good outings this season, but also some bad ones and he hasn't last deep into games many times either. Chris young is coming off 2 consecutive 8 inning shut out performances and has looked like CY Young material. He is good, but also struggled some before those 2 games. I'm hoping for a let-down game for either pitcher and good hitting today. 7.5 total is just very low and Floridas pitcher being talented but quite inconsistent rookie, i just have to play the over with even odds.