Withdrawing money from Party Poker

jarjaruk

We won $900 at the weekend in a $15k guaranteed tourny on party poker (came 4th). We thought we'd withdraw the $900 and leave the previous winnings in there, but when we went to transfer it into £'s it only came to £468 - isn't that a bit stingy?? Is there a way round it? It feels a bit like being stiffed as the exchange rate in banks/shops, etc is much better than that. Any ideas chaps?

Re: Withdrawing money from Party Poker http://investing.reuters.co.uk/Investing/Currencies.aspx?src=googleSEM Shows it at 1.8428 right now which comes in at £488. The problem is quite complicated for the sites to solve fairly I think. Some sites like boss exchanged your currency every time you logged onto their sites, which resulted in missing pennies each visit. Others seem to do things the same, and some do it differently. I'd say they should use up to date exchange rates, but I assume they use a weekly figure... Surely they wouldn't 'rake' you on the exchange rate, would they? (sarcasm) ;)

Re: Withdrawing money from Party Poker Maybe it was £488, I may have been confused..... :$ Oh well, its free money, so I won't complain :loon thanks for the link as well, it will make it easier when I'm withdrawing all my winnings in the future... :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin