** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mlb 8/6

Minnesota Twins @ Seattle Mariners Twins -1.5 2.02 (Mansion) 6 units MIN: LHP Johan Santana, 5-4, 3.24 ERA SEA: RHP Joel Pineiro, 5-5, 4.76 ERA I'll ride with the best pitcher in the league to avoid a sweep in this one. Johan Santana is deadly when he gets in the groove and looks like he's gotten his pitches working now. Last time out he delivered his best performance of the year at Oakland tossing 8 innings allowing 1 run on 2 hits, striking out 9. Seattle has hit very poorly against left handed pitchers this season with a 7-15 record and a .246 Batting average. Seattles Joel Pineiro is pretty average pitcher. He allows plenty of hits almost every time and Minnesotas offence looked very good yesterday. Altough, Seattle has been surging winning 5 of their last 6 games, Santana looks to be on the top of his game right now and i don't expect Seattle to get much of anything going against him. I'll be playing the runline for better payout.

Re: Mlb 8/6 Pittsburgh Pirates @ San Fransisco Giants Pirates 2.2 (Pinnacle) 4 units PIT: LHP Zach Duke (4-6, 4.23 ERA) SF: RHP Matt Cain (4-5, 5.10 ERA) Pirates have started to play very competitive baseball lately. Altough, they'be lost a few of their latest games, their batting game is much better than early season and their ace Zach Duke has looked pretty good in his recent starts. He has won 2 of his last starts and last time out allowed 3 runs in the first inning, but rebounded back to throw excellent next 6 innings, allowing only 1 hit the rest of the way. After a rough start of the season, San Fransisco's Matt Cain has been excellent lately, but didn't look his sharpest last time out against Mets allowing 4 runs on 6 hits in 5 innings of work. Yesterday Pirates lost 9-16, but their hitting was really good at Coors field. San fransisco has only scored 3 combined runs in their last 2 games. I think Duke is the better of these 2 pitchers and could be getting back to hetter form after up and down season thus far. 2.2 is playable imo, so i'll stake 4 units on this one.