Virgin 250,000 V Points Freeroll

GaF

Re: Virgin 250,000 V Points Freeroll Just got in from work to find Mrs.Gazabroad had played the first hour or so for me. Seeing as she only started playing and learning last week she did well to get to 11th position. Unfortunately I took over and went out in 21st place:$

Re: Virgin 250,000 V Points Freeroll Cool, cheers morl. mcgin - are you Aodn_PL? Was a good game tonight, but I got a bit card dead on the final table. I would've liked to get more involved, but had to keep folding marginal to poor hands. Oh well.. there's always next time.

Re: Virgin 250,000 V Points Freeroll :loon :loon :loon :loon Wow... totally high right now.. 3rd... biggest cash win to date by far and first top 3 finish for a long time! Coulda/shoulda called/raised a few hands on the final table but had played well and didn't want to chuck it away when the blinds got big! Tighter than a ducks a*se... Great game guys... well done all those on the final table! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: Virgin 250,000 V Points Freeroll

Virgin quick off the mark with this one...the Vpoints have already hit my account...brilliant!
Just had to come back to this...it was Saturday morning that I cashed my points in and it does say allow 3 days. Wouldn't count the weekend myself so was hoping it would be in my account on Wednesday...but it has gone in this morning. After a few early problems they really have got to grips with these Vpoints. Big Thanks go to Virgin then.