Sporting Odds MTT June - Leg 1

GaF

Re: Sporting Odds MTT June - Leg 1 Spotted a few PL names in this who haven't entered the tourney!!! Sorry guys, I'm going to get strict on this from now cos it makes the admin so much harder if you're not in the poll!!!! SO no mercy from now on - no retrospective points awarded!!!!! If you are not in the poll for this by the time the tourney ends (the "monthly" poll, not the daily poll), then you get no points!!!!! If you are top PL performer, but not in the poll - sorry - no place in the Monthly freeroll!!!!

Re: Sporting Odds MTT June - Leg 1

How about adding me to the table (Phil2211) - know I only registered just before it all kicked off....... apologies just read GAFs apost and I am probably correctly excluded ......
You were in the table from the start mate :ok Anyone adding their name to the poll before the final table finishes will be added in no problem :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT June - Leg 1 Had to go to the local boozer for a Charidee Pub Quiz tonight (we came 3rd) so couldn't play in this one.:beer Tried to register before I went out (for some points) but it wouldn't let me see the lobby.:cry Be back for next week, unless the 8pm World Cup game is a good un':unsure Good luck all. Red.

:clap :clap Great game guys. Again i get done on the river. but i had a brilliant game. by far my best achievement on the tables against fellow P/L players:ok
Glad you put my chips to good use :ok (GOD!! that hurt to type:lol ) WP mate, but your "Dead man walking" next week :dude

Re: Sporting Odds MTT June - Leg 1 Yes good game tonight, good banter as normal. You played very well big kev and as you say very unlucky to get rivered for me to make my staight, better luck next week. Still well happy with win, bring on the next one!!!!

Glad you put my chips to good use :ok (GOD!! that hurt to type:lol ) WP mate, but your "Dead man walking" next week :dude
Thanks buddy. it was a great final table.:ok Dave decided to call with pocket 7's me pocket8's and slapdash i think AQ. dave hit the straight with the river but thats the game. i won a few like that myself tonight. But also lost a few. well done dave and slapdash.:ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT June - Leg 1 Congratulations to everyone who cashed :clap

Spotted a few PL names in this who haven't entered the tourney!!! Sorry guys' date=' I'm going to get strict on this from now cos it makes the admin so much harder if you're not in the poll!!!! SO no mercy from now on - no retrospective points awarded!!!!! If you are not in the poll for this by the time the tourney ends (the "monthly" poll, not the daily poll), then you get no points!!!!! If you are top PL performer, but not in the poll - sorry - no place in the Monthly freeroll!!!![/quote'] Apologies GaF I'm one of the guilty parties :$